• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best NSX mini movie ever! If you are close to buying an NSX watch this!!

This is what put me over the edge.....i had been looking for the right car for many years. I wanted one in 1991 when I saw a brand new one in a parking lot in San Antonio Tx. Couldn't afford one at that time, and went on to buy 9 vettes over the following years and I still have a new vette currently....but recently, out of the blue, something told me to get online a do a search AGAIN for an NSX....and i did...and i found THE ONE....and it was an hour away....so then I started doing all of my research online before ever going to look at the car and it was THIS VIDEO THAT PUT ME OVER THE EDGE....it's so intense, it made me tear up, have goosebumps and after watching it about 10 more times, i made the appt to go look at the NSX that i knew was for me and now she's mine...

If you are thinking about getting one....just watch this video and feel the intensity in the whole process from start to finish....it's BAD A$$ from the word go....
I love my NSX!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53c6o_cNPEo

i'm sure many of you have seen this....just watch it again....and smile!:biggrin::wink:

With close to a million hits on youtube, you should assume it's been posted on prime several times. :)

aw, sorry! i didn't figure i was the first, just wanted to bring attention to it and there MAY be someone that has never seen it....It may do something to that one guy that is on the edge to buy one, like me....and this might push him over....:biggrin:

Hello
1st. Congratulations on your purchase
2nd. There is rule on this board..you can't post if You don't add pics
3rd. I would like to hear what your feelings regarding the nsx and how this old masterpiece compares to your vettes.

Zaid

aw, sorry! i didn't figure i was the first, just wanted to bring attention to it and there MAY be someone that has never seen it....It may do something to that one guy that is on the edge to buy one, like me....and this might push him over....:biggrin:

You should join your local NSXCA chapter and go to a meet. It's always nice when the Midnight Pearl cars show up- such a rare and exotic color!

Hello
1st. Congratulations on your purchase
2nd. There is rule on this board..you can't post if You don't add pics
3rd. I would like to hear what your feelings regarding the nsx and how this old masterpiece compares to your vettes.

Zaid

Hi, I have a "not so good" pic on another thread where I was asking if there were any other mightnight pearl owners. :tongue: I must take a moment to take some good photos of her now that i have a new tire/rim pkg on her.

I can't compare the two cars....I rotate them during the week and all of the people where I work always ask me this..."how does it compare to the vette" ? To me, they are not a car to be compared to the vette because in my humble opinion, it does not and of course will not compare to a new vette with 436HP...
I appreciate my NSX for what it is and for the beauty of the lines and for the way she makes me feel when i drive her...(i don't know why i call her a her....i am a her too! ) in any event, she's lower to the ground, she has a whole different sound, she is a rougher ride- more like a sports car should feel where my Vette is more luxurious and smooth....but here again, i can't compare....i love them both for totally different reasons and am thankful that my two dream cars have been able to be in my life at the same time. I am a die hard vette chick and would NEVER go without one....but now, i can say i ALSO will never go without an NSX either...:biggrin: Thank you for asking....:)

You should join your local NSXCA chapter and go to a meet. It's always nice when the Midnight Pearl cars show up- such a rare and exotic color!

The closest place is Atlanta and that's 4 hours from me....this car is so rare, not one person in my area has ever seen one in real person. I live in podunk USA now....(military) :smile:

Well you have a nice collection of cars going.

I live in Atlanta so when you want to get together, we would love to have you. Liz comes up alot from Florida to hang with us up here and I think you would enjoy doing the same.

Welcome!

I live in Atlanta so when you want to get together, we would love to have you. Liz comes up alot from Florida to hang with us up here and I think you would enjoy doing the same.

Welcome!

Thank you so much! My husband does the road atlanta deal every time he can...maybe one day i can head that way with him.....:)

Welcome and congrats on your purchase! If you haven't already found it, make sure you check out the NSX Wiki (off the red action bar at the top of most pages) for lots of useful NSX-related information. It's a work in progress but lots of good stuff there for new owners.

Welcome and congrats on your purchase! If you haven't already found it, make sure you check out the NSX Wiki (off the red action bar at the top of most pages) for lots of useful NSX-related information. It's a work in progress but lots of good stuff there for new owners.

Oh i have checked out everything here! This forum is set up like our corvette forum where i have veen a very active member for years...so i know how to dig around and find all the helpful info on both! Lol

I'm sure you can find meets in Alabama, btw welcome to the club and you have a rare color indeed

Congrats and beautiful color. You should get your husband to come to the Petite Le Mans and bring the NSX. I think there are a couple of members planning something towards the end of September. Like to see pics of both your Vette and NSX together.

Congrats and beautiful color. You should get your husband to come to the Petite Le Mans and bring the NSX. I think there are a couple of members planning something towards the end of September. Like to see pics of both your Vette and NSX together.

Sadly my husband does not have the appreciation for the NSX like I do. He always liked the look but he's a die hard and loyal vette guy..LOL! His Z06 has spoiled him and he tracks it regularly. I wouldn't want him to drive my NSX anyway....it's all mine and i am the one that has always wanted one. Plus he hates the color...and i love it! ha!

Here's a pic of my two...:wink::smile:
NSXVETTE.jpg

nsx1-1.jpg

vette1.jpg

LOL I have said this atleast 12 times now. Best repost EVER!

It's so awesome, it should have a permanent place on this forum where we all can go at any point and time to get goosebumps! :biggrin: I'm sorry i'm the 9,368,372,000 person to post it but it's soooooooo awesome, i had to! :wink:

The closest place is Atlanta and that's 4 hours from me....this car is so rare, not one person in my area has ever seen one in real person. I live in podunk USA now....(military) :smile:

Welcome!

I second Alex's invitation. Come hang with the Dirty South NSXs.
Congratulations on your new NSX.
Keep an eye on this thread if you want to join us for our next gathering. http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152595

It's so awesome, it should have a permanent place on this forum where we all can go at any point and time to get goosebumps! :biggrin: I'm sorry i'm the 9,368,372,000 person to post it but it's soooooooo awesome, i had to! :wink:
I agree. I actually tried to get everyone to send it in to their local/respective Honda/Acura dealerships to see if we could somehow get some good momentum behind it and up to the corporate level.

welcome,always nice to have another female perspective on prime.I find it refreshing to see that you and your husband can enjoy the hobby together but from very different aproaches.He is all about displacement/torque you are high revving ,more efficient, and do more with less:cool:

I love this video! I swear I have watched it a dozen times. I really like that it provides many views of the nsx. I also like that it showed the nsx on a track as well as on the street, where it should be enjoyed.

Interesting, our local channel 38 (digital 38-2 here in SE Michigan) is running an ad for a show called Last Shot with Judge Gunn that has theme music just like what's in this video.....

Just thought I would share that!
Brian

Back