• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best PC driving games?

I just got a wheel and I would like some good games to play.

I have:
Need For Speed Underground
Live for Speed (although I cant get the wheel to work right

Any others?

Sports Car GT

Pretty old, but you can race on....

Limerock
Road Atlanta
MOSPORT
Road America

and about 4 others I can't remember

what wheel did you get? i have a driving force pro and also a driving force and they both work great with live for speed. Right now my fave is live for speed. I got toca race driver 2 recently and it is pretty fun but the physics arent nearly as good as lfs. I also have need for speed underground and it is fun but not quite realistic hehe. Also need for speed porsche unleashed is a really fun game though it is a bit older.

I bought the Logitech MOMO racing wheel with the shifter and the paddles.. its really cool, but so far I have not been impressed with the FF from any game...:(

Need for speed Hot Pursuit

I played on PS2 not sure if they have it on PC. great game the only downside being no NSX

I know that this topic is 14 years old but still wanted to give my opinion here. I think that the best driving game to this day is Project Cars from 2015. It still gives me goosebumps when I play it. It was a perfect driving simulation and it even helped me to pass my driving exam. I will be forever grateful to this game for helping me in that situation.

Have you tried project cars 2? In my opinion it's way better. I have it in VR and it's a blast.

Back