• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best place for oil change near Petaluma/Rohnert Park?

Moved from Houston 2 years ago and now looking for a recommended shop for oil change. Would anyone recommend these dealerships... Hansel Acura in Santa Rosa or Marin Acura? Thanks in advance.

Wil

I know few locals who go to Marin Acura. $$$ but it's what it is.

Will call them for a quote. I had last year's oil change done at a Mobil 1 shop but was not too happy with their quality of service.

Marin Acura is OK (where my car was originally bought by the previous owner)... but I go all the way to Hill Top Auto Service in Daly City for all my NSX service needs.
(650) 991-8838 speak to Don.
H-

Literally most places can do an Oil Change on it, its an old Honda. The filter is right behind the right wheel and the drain bolt is right next to it.

Pick any decent place. More intense servicing might require some experience, but an oil change on these things is so easy.

Nothing special about an oil change on this car, if the shop can do an Accord, they can do an NSX.

That being said, some people like the warm-and-fuzzy of a dealer service record and a honda oil filter... But this is a conversation among all car forums, not specific to the NSX.

I go to my local pennzoil change place... they let me bring my own oil and filter... they recycle my oil.... change the filter... drool on the car... feed me coffee.. charge me 23.00 with tax

Back