• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Big Gulp intake

Hello guys,

Can you comment on the Dali Racing "Big gulp Intake". I would like to get comments from owner's that have this "Big Gulp Intake" installed in their NSX.

- Benefits
- Sound
- Installation
- HP gain if any
- Any draw backs?

Thanks, Bram

Dali racing Big Gulp Intake

A random customer asks:
With the SuperDuper LeMans AirScooper, or Dali FAIS in carbon or FRP, do these parts have any mounting plates or hardware or does it just slot in?
As long as you run your fender liners you do not need to drill any holes in it to mount it. The intake end just "snaps" over the OEM Fender intake trim section and the "out end" tucks into the rubber gasket in the body. When you put the fender liner back in it all stays in place. If you are still nervous about it shifting, you can add this mounting tab ~~>
I made mine out of an old piece of aluminum, you can too as it is not supplied.

For starters, you would have to send money to a guy who has ripped off many of the people on this forum. . . .

I've already made the decision to never send a penny to Dali and I don't even have my NSX yet. :rolleyes: The website alone is so unprofessional that I can't say I'm surprised by the level of service others here have reported.

You could always try this one instead..

If you want one, DF has the cheapest pricing.

It does not do any thing other than making the intake sound louder. That piece of information came directly from the guy who created it

sound is a big deal when you need more grunt to drown out that f355 or f430 sound riding behind trying to catch up to the NSX.

check this out.

DF_INTAKE_1.jpg

shown here with the DownForce Carbon Fiber NSX-R style side vents
DF_INTAKE_2.jpg

as you can see, the Carbon Side Vents go hand in hand with the DownForce air scoop not only as functioning performance pieces,
but also aesthetically enhances the look of your NSX.

DF_INTAKE_3.jpg

here's a photo comparison to the ever so restrictive factory filter intake inlet vs the massive DownForce AIS
d_111.jpg

i have these in stock if anyone wants them.

Last edited:
The OEM intake has been shown to be the most efficient in terms of power. There have been almost no proven power gains from changing the intake. Your modification dollars are better spent elsewhere.

Some say the size makes no difference, but ask yourself. Which one of those scoops would you want your penis to be?:biggrin: I have the big scoop! LOL

The Mugen one is the best!!!:biggrin: Yeah, the one in my car.... And it didn't do any thing on my HP gain. BUT it has a great sound!!!

Back