• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BIG props to Prime.com

Hi Prime,

I just wanted to take a moment to really show my sincere appreciation for Prime.com!! The people I met on here are so great!!! Some have drove 1-2 hours just to check out an NSX for me. Others spent great amount of time answering my questions about this great car!! I have not been on many blog/forum before, but I have had the BEST experience on here!

If I can be of assistance to anyone, please don't hesitate to PM me. I would love to be able to return all the favors that was given to me from the great members of this forum!!

Warm regards,
Dat

Yes you can show appreciation by donating to Prime to keep the site going and also joining www.nsxca.org to learn about your regional NSX and NSXPO events.

Yes you can show appreciation by donating to Prime to keep the site going and also joining www.nsxca.org to learn about your regional NSX and NSXPO events.

On a small side note Eddy - I liked your old avatar a lot better.

With that said; Prime is the best site I've ever experienced. The guys here are second to none! I've been on other sites for a long time and this by far is the most friendly, helpful and full of the most fun loving folks that there is really no comparison. It's like a huge extended family and I feel just like you about all the help I've recieved and the commradery as well. Glad you have a great car now and you are part of this wonderful experience of drivng the NSX!

Last edited:
Dat, you can show your appreciation by becoming a paying member of this site. Its not much and it goes a long way.

Hey Guys,

Done deal! Thanks again everyone! :smile:

Warm regards,
Dat

Back