• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bishop’s Castle drive 7-19

I had a good time today guys for 1/2 the drive until I had to cut it short and head back home because of this http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...-when-the-ABS-modulator-is-going-bad-on-my-91

Sorry if I made you guys wait for me, I tried to call Will and Paul but there wasn't very good cell service up there and therefore couldn't reach anybody.

I figured that I would just head back home because I didn't want my brake pedal going to the floor at the speeds we were doing :tongue: but hopefully the brake flush will solve the problem (fingers crossed :confused:) Reference the link I posted to see the details. Hope to see you guys on the next drive I am usually free on Saturdays and can make it to most drives.

Was really nice meeting you in person :)
Beautiful car b.t.w.
See at the next drive next month.

Joe

View from Skyline Drive

Awesome what you did with the photo! Looks cool, wish I was there:frown:. Paul (Honcho) helped me out with my ABS solenoids and flushing them out with new fluid today and everything seems to be ok (fingers crossed) and hopefully will last me another year or so until I'm ready to get the 2000+ ABS system installed. Thanks again Paul for the help!!

- - - Updated - - -

Nise. I saw a red nsx with Black hood and black wing coming up I25 N on my why to Castle Rock with the kids. I wish I made the drive.

That would be Paul coming back from the drive I'm assuming, hopefully next time you'll be able to make it!

Some of my pics:

Of the 5 NSX’s, 3 were supercharged.

Bishop’s Castle is one of the rare times we actually take people pics.

View from above

Jim Bishop, Castle Builder

Skyline Drive

A few driving shots

Back