• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BJ sells 65 Cobra for 5 million

Sold Carol Shelbys own Super Cobra for 5 Million :eek: . I guess some American cars are indeed worth something.

I wondered how much that would go for. It's very likely the most collectible Cobra in existence.

I wish I could buy it.:frown:

Just saw it as well. 1 of 1. $5 million is crazy, but it is the only one in existance so how can you put a dollar value on it. I guess $5 million just about covers it. :eek:

The actual price was $5.5 million but what's an extra $500k when your talking in the millions!:eek:

The $500k is the 10% of $5 million BJ takes for the auction fees. Just flew in from the auction this morning, personally that Cobra was nothing special in person, many other cars did not sell what they were predicting. There were many unhappy sellers there.

The $500k is the 10% of $5 million BJ takes for the auction fees. Just flew in from the auction this morning, personally that Cobra was nothing special in person, many other cars did not sell what they were predicting. There were many unhappy sellers there.

any pics? I watched alot if but somehow missed this car. Who bought it? Any details? Was this the automatic one?

It was auto,twin superchargers, 800 hp.The anouncers seemed to know the winning bidder a local arizona rich guy.He is a regular at BJ I don't know his name.There were two one off show cars for 1 mill a piece but there seemed to be fewer cars in the 500k-1mill range than I would have thought.iether way the total number of cars was large and so BJ still grossed 15% on nearly 100 mil total sales.

i am 99.999% sure it was bought by a guy here in chandler, AZ. he buys alot of BJ cars....atleast all the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ones. (if you dont know chandler is part of phoenix, as is scottsdale.

Back