• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Black pre-02 NSX spotted in South Charlotte

I spotted a black pre-02 southbound on Rea Road south of Ardrey Kell today around 6 pm. If I wasn't headed to dinner, I would have turned around and try to catch up, since I am new to the area. Anyone out here driving that good looking ride? I will have my ride down here in about a month as I am moving from Michigan.

I spotted a black pre-02 southbound on Rea Road south of Ardrey Kell today around 6 pm. If I wasn't headed to dinner, I would have turned around and try to catch up, since I am new to the area. Anyone out here driving that good looking ride? I will have my ride down here in about a month as I am moving from Michigan.

There is a solid chance this was me. We were in town for the Celtics game and took the NSX due to the impeccable weather.

There is a solid chance this was me. We were in town for the Celtics game and took the NSX due to the impeccable weather.

The weather was excellent, for sure. Seeing your ride made me really miss mine. Hopefully, I will have mine in a month.

The weather was excellent, for sure. Seeing your ride made me really miss mine. Hopefully, I will have mine in a month.

I was wondering how I was spotted without seeing a yellow NSX in return. Congrats on your upcoming purchase!

Must be me! I live near that area and on the way to Firebird restaurant in stonecrest w my gf. Hope to see your turbo nsx soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

I was wondering how I was spotted without seeing a yellow NSX in return. Congrats on your upcoming purchase!

I was in my daily driver, not my NSX. I have owned my NSX for 13 years now, but it is stored in Michigan, where I am in process of re-locating from. Reliable Transport is shipping my car down by the end of May. I close on my new home in Marvin at the same time, so everything is coming together. I haven't driven my NSX since last November, so I am anxious to drive it. I have Cody from Lovefab doing a spring tune up, so the car should be pretty sassy when I get my hands on her. The only problem now is the amount of Charlotte/Mecklenburg cops on the streets. There is hardly a place to open a car up around here without seeing Sheriff Buford T. Justice! :eek:

Sweet! I lived in marvin/ardrey Kell too. Hope to see you soon. They should have c&c meet soon but seem like i haven't heard new location yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

The only problem now is the amount of Charlotte/Mecklenburg cops on the streets. There is hardly a place to open a car up around here without seeing Sheriff Buford T. Justice! :eek:

Carolina Motorsports Park is an hour south
Charlotte Motor Speedway (the nascar track) is north in Concord
Virginia International Raceway is 2.5

In case if you really wanted to open it up :)

Back