• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bling vs. Black

I'm not a fan of the ALL black style, there is just not enough contrast between the wheel and the tire for my liking. Black with a polished lip and all polished (chrome) both look great on black cars IMO.

i prefer bling take a look at my 19 x 9.5 inch foose rims.
19 x 9.5 rear staggered
18 front
DSC00969.jpg

Steven,
Most probably those rims were made in Japan or Taiwan. This is a common brand here in Malaysia. Not sure of its international popularity. Wish they had a website or something. Sorry, not too much of a help here.

jrich said:
I decided on Black - had the stock wheels painted Berlina Black. I know, I know...I need to get my ride detailed!

I like all black wheels- the combination doesn't photo well, but I think they look awesome in person.

Of course what I REALLY like is Formula Red, w/ black top, and solid black wheels

I am also partial to the black with the polished lip.

This is a 180 from my feelings of only a year ago- I guess my taste in styling changes like the direction of the wind.

Here are user LitoG's stacked NSX's- both of which have all black wheels, and both of which I like.

attachment.php

to each their own I suppose...

Philip

Last edited:
Back