• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

bLodisign Front Signal Covers-Ready to order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got mine:biggrin:. Going to put them in a little while.

Just a heads up. I have 10 more sets of smoked coming today or tomorrow.
It will take me a few days to get them assembled and packaged, but just wanted to let you guys know.

Paypal sent for the smoke pairs.. =) when is it shipping out again?? super excited!!

Should be sent out by this weekend. I might have a chance to build them up tonight.

Sorry to hear of the rust issue. It seems to happen rarely. The screws are coated, but it doesn't seem to be enough for some.
Mugen NSX-R did this on his set.....
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1356521&postcount=147
If you want, PM me, and I can send you another set of the screws/nuts, but I only have what was originally sent with the lenses at this point.

Hi Blodi,

Shipping to UK please? Can Paypal you direct once I have price, Thanx

regards, Paul

Received today, great service as always ...

regards, Paul

over time my covers have gotten a lot of scratches and are not as clear as they used to be. What do you recommend to bring them back to new if possible?

I would agree on trying some plastic polish on them for fine scratches.
On the bolts. You can try stainless...also if you can clean the, maybe paint them, and give them a coat of clear coat that should help the rust issue.

A_J : I will PM you shortly....

Any example of orange/amber to match the fender marker?

Any example of orange/amber to match the fender marker?

First time I've had this request. I've really only have plans to continue the smoked and clear. If you wanted an amber lens, you could use the clear ones and put a translucent amber vinyl on them. Member "Dawk" has done this to make his yellow to match his car.

Had mine for 1.5 years. Still love them! Good job Blodi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back