• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blue Batmobile Progression Thread, March 2011-Present

Jesus hurry up already just put the thing on the car!!!

Lol, easy there turbo. Bad weather today, lots of rain. However, I did manage to find time to install it. I had to wait for the rain to stop before taking any pics. Granted, my car is filthy, but the wing n flap look awesome :D. Pics up tmrrw am ;).

B@t

...........This is docjohn's wife.....because you are going to wait another day to post these pics he has taken his own life.i am now a widow because of you.....

This is Turbo2go's dad. You know Bat, I loved my son, he called me this morning mumbling something about no photo of a wing and he loved me and no one has seen him since. I hope for your sake we find him.

B@t,

What have you done????

With Doc and Dave gone who will keep this place alive with posts ....

Pictures now!! To hell with the rain unless of course you've used poster paint and don't want it to run, lol

This is Greg's boss. He is spending way to much time at work on this forum. Mount that bastard so he doesn't have to hit the new post button every 3 minutes.

As punishment for creating all this suspense I say once Bat post's pictures we refrain from giving any positive feedback no mater how good this thing looks.:smile:

Because of all the guilt B@t has felt for not posting pics this am. He has taken his own life...

B@t :D

*this pm, promise ;).

- - - Updated - - -

7cc37388-9a1c-4330-aef4-d0f28f7a3e84.jpg

Downforce Carbon Fiber rear engine hatch garnish

88813e65-d26f-4255-afb5-b4cbbd9acbb1.jpg

2a685b7f-be69-46e5-9f82-c01fed592955.jpg

Downforce Carbon Fiber Side Duct

c9655ec2-aa31-4322-b817-b15d9ecffb2c.jpg

7e25f216-3431-46db-8832-0cddfdfa0808.jpg

eef6737e-7b6e-4e74-9a44-4428f22f0e58.jpg

9746f0dd-d19b-4f37-bc9c-d5404cece3b3.jpg

43fe2e3e-350f-4f69-a919-befd0a5a3072.jpg

9aa8dab5-a4f7-4fb0-bd56-b931a649e1fa.jpg

c238bd0b-d91d-44b2-87cb-169be0bd5ff9.jpg

25418c5a-b963-42d4-93b2-8ca999c72638.jpg

86ff6828-df23-4381-88b3-fb0886eb27b5.jpg

Tommy Kaira Gurney Flap/DFR Carbon Fiber Spoiler

B@t ;)

Last edited:
Wow I really like it in blue. I agree, you need the 02+ spoiler. Looks very aggressive. Kind of like mine just in not as good a color. hehe Still want to see more angles. Like straight side, and rear but not low. Whole car looks great bat.

I know I am in the minority but something doesn't look right to me. The analogy is like a girl with too much makeup.

I can't stop looking. I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing.

too-much-makeup-girl-slap-on-face-excuse-me-funny-pics-pictures-pic-picture-image-photo-images-photos-lol-8b033ec2-sz480x480.jpg

.this is docjohn's wife again........thankyou so much for posting...we had kept my husband in a cryogenic chamber we have and placed these pics in front of his eyes and he came back to life!!!!! I am a widow no longer......

I know I am in the minority but something doesn't look right to me. The analogy is like a girl with too much makeup.

too-much-makeup-girl-slap-on-face-excuse-me-funny-pics-pictures-pic-picture-image-photo-images-photos-lol-8b033ec2-sz480x480.jpg

When you are always used to looking at an item one way, then that item changes, it will look a bit odd to you at first. We've seen R spoilers for years here, this is new. As you see more of these in various colors and your eyes get used to it, you may look at the plain R spoiler and think it looks plain. At first when I got my downforce side scoops there was a lot of resistance but some of those very people now have ordered the same scoop. The more I look at this flap the more it makes the R spoiler "fit" to my eyes. It's REALLY grown on me. My initial reaction when I saw the TK kit years ago was negative. Now I love it.

- - - Updated - - -

.this is docjohn's wife again........thankyou so much for posting...we had kept my husband in a cryogenic chamber we have and placed these pics in front of his eyes and he came back to life!!!!! I am a widow no longer......

Damn... thought we were rid of him. :D

Wow I really like it in blue. I agree, you need the 02+ spoiler. Looks very aggressive. Kind of like mine just in not as good a color. hehe Still want to see more angles. Like straight side, and rear but not low. Whole car looks great bat.

I will be taking better pictures with more angles when the car is cleaned up ;). Thanks again for doing the Group Buy! I've been wanting this for some time now. I'm glad you decided to step up to the plate to get this thing going :).

B@t™

i know what your saying... car is nice but looking a little too busy overall.

When you are always used to looking at an item one way, then that item changes, it will look a bit odd to you at first. We've seen R spoilers for years here, this is new. As you see more of these in various colors and your eyes get used to it, you may look at the plain R spoiler and think it looks plain. At first when I got my downforce side scoops there was a lot of resistance but some of those very people now have ordered the same scoop. The more I look at this flap the more it makes the R spoiler "fit" to my eyes. It's REALLY grown on me. My initial reaction when I saw the TK kit years ago was negative. Now I love it.

It is not the gurney flap per se. I like the gurney flap and almost ordered one but it wouldn't have looked right for my car. Plus nothing says NSX then the strip of LEDs in the back. I also like the car....a lot! Just one too many accessories on the car for my taste. It's a fine line in my mind.

Back