• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blue Batmobile Progression Thread, March 2011-Present

2151-k-2.jpg

Have enough clearance up front to get these :).

B@t

Where did you source these from?

Car looks very nice. Make sure you post some pictures when you get the mirrors installed. Those are going to look very cool against the blue. Especially with the dark "smoke" finish.

Interior wrap looks great. Have you treated the base parts before applying the wrap? I've wrapped a few parts with 3M but when exposed to long periods in the hot weather (yes we do get sun in the UK!!), some of the deep parts around window switches and under the handbrake lever have started to lift.

I would welcome any advise to prevent this please

Best regards,

Paul

Car looks very nice. Make sure you post some pictures when you get the mirrors installed. Those are going to look very cool against the blue. Especially with the dark "smoke" finish.

Jeff, just got your email notification of shipment of my mirrors. I'm stoked! and cant wait to install these puppies. I'll definately post pics!

B@t

Wow, Those do look great on blue. The smoked clear was definitely the right choice. I'm glad your happy with them.

Looks awesome Bat!

You should sell me your oem parts as you replace them, so that I can keep them as spares. :biggrin:

Back