• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blue Batmobile Progression Thread, March 2011-Present

Ran Targa Trophy a few weeks back :).

B@t

nsxtrga3.jpg

nsxtrga.jpg

nsxtrga-2.jpg

nsxtrga1a.jpg

Looks great B@t... balances out the side skirts much better than the Shine lip Imo.

So still not caving to the 02+ front end yet :biggrin:

Looks great B@t... balances out the side skirts much better than the Shine lip Imo.

look great imo much better than the shine

IMO the car is a later model and still pristine enuf to butcher it for an 02 conversion. It would make sense if it's a high mileage earlier model.

When I see local 02-05 nsx's, I want the conversion :D. Anyone have a set of 02 headlamp assemblies they wanna sell me?

B@t™

Keep the pop-ups!! I love them, and it is what I think of when I think of what an NSX should look like.

By the way...my future wheels are looking good. :)

I agree with Mitch, but if you want to go 02+ I think you'd probably come out ahead financially by selling your car and buying one like this LBBP.

yes, still loving and rolling the Blue-Bat I, I have only added Taitec GTLW after your masterpiece.

You have not told me how to fix the blue LED inside the speed-meter yet :biggrin:

Back