• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Blue convex mirrors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment sent 3/7/11.

Billbert

this is an update, the product will be send out on March 17 and should be on my door on March 25. So i really need to complete all transaction before 17 and this is instruction for send me the money.

***please read this first***

- when paypal me please write your nsx prime's username and in USA or international.

- I ship to address on your paypal account only so please double check your address before send me the money.

- Please send money as a GOODS not Gift, it's easy for me to create shipping label, also easy to check that i ship out the item already not.

- I ship via USPS priority mail , so it takes 2-3 days in USA and 6-10 days for international but sometime it might takes longer than that and the downside of international priority mail is no tracking number and insurance. I also ship via EMS , takes 3-5 days and it come with insurance and tracking number.

$37 shipped in USA only * i will do professional packing but if you need insurance pls add $2.5*

$45 shipped international by priority mail

$65 shipped international by EMS *included insurance*

- after i closed this group buy the price will up to $40 /set ,Also who do not pay me before March 17 have to pay $40/set

- this is my Paypal [email protected]

Thank you:smile:

For all the socal guys.. i wonder if we should have a "Mirror Day".

Great idea, thanks for volunteering yourself to switch them all out for us. I'm in. :biggrin:

I'm in too:biggrin:
Regan are you going to host it like the HUGABUGA window fix day?..........J/K
But we should have it somewhere:smile:

Just received a notice that my mirrors have shipped:smile:.

I received my mirrors! =)

I followed the directions of how to remove the mirror from the car.. but how do i attach the mirror to the housing? Do i just use the double stick foam to attach the new mirror to the stock one?

Last edited:
boil or heat them :smile:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...d=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

Step 3. outlined in the above link from the s2k forums. If you boil, it doesn't need to be actually boiling and you dip for a short period of time. Less than a minute is probably enough.

As my disclaimer, I didn't do this part of the install myself on the NSX, but it worked fine on an S2k and should be the same here. Also don't put the motor in the water. Shouldn't have to say that though I think, but one never knows...

this is the tips, more heat more flexibility , if you can't put the blue convex to the black plastic plate or it's a little bit tight ,don't force it,i suggest after you pop the OEM mirror out , put the black plastic plate in boiling water around 5-10 mins then install the blue convex right away, don't worry about double side sticky tape, i didnt use it when i was installing for D.N and please don't press on the center of the convex , it's easily crack spot.:smile:

Last edited:
Just received my mirrors:smile:

For all the socal guys.. i wonder if we should have a "Mirror Day".

Time to start thinking about a SoCal group install day. Chime in with ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back