• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blue with red interior

Guys looking at a blue one with the red interior the red and black. Calipers are red. My wife thinks it’s a huge mistake. Is it too way out there?

msrp 182k, they did 45k off might get them to 50k

Just worried about interior

If you are asking for opinions, I think that combo is horrible. The blue is gorgeous but not with red/black interior.

Are you going lease it or buy it? If you are planning on owning it I'd stay away from that color combo.

That is the combo I believe Cubs star Kris Bryant ordered (may even be full red leather).

I don't think it is the best combo out there.

Why not get the team America package? The blue paint with red and ivory interior.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Wow, I am way out of touch with everyone else.

Because I think the blue with red interior is an awesome combination especially with the red calipers. Makes me think Type R.
Now I will say that it is a sporty combination versus the blue with orchid interior which is very classy and luxurious looking.

I know exactly which one you're talking about as well. As I did a quick search for that exact combination yesterday and there is only one brand new one as optioned available.
Sounds like a good deal if you were into the color combination. That is almost what I would consider my perfect build (would prefer to have the standard Y-spoke wheels).

Considering the overal cost saving and if you really like the blue... maybe do some research on the cost to just replace the interior coverings with what you’d have ordered?

Acura would have done well to exclude this awful combination from the builder along with black exterior/saddle interior options.

Last edited:
Acura would have done well to exclude this awful combination from the builder along with black exterior/saddle interior options.

I disagree
I have the S silver with saddle and black alcanterra and love it. Its a more traditional and timeless color scheme IMHO.
And I've seen saddle with black and red and white cars and that combo looks good there too.
Bottom line is we all have choices for ourselves vs others. Yes the Blue with Red sound hideous. But to some, it may be perfect. Or to a collector it will be a very very low production #'s combo... maybe just 1 off!
OK
Off soap bix

Last edited:
I like the saddle interior as well. I have been a little surprised I haven't seen many people choose that interior color.

I concur, the saddle is not that bad. Especially with blue or black. But the red or the ivory? Yeah my mdx has ivory interior as well except it isn’t blue oyster colored.

Back