• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bluegrass Motorsports Club and Road Course

Interesting! Is this new I have never heard anything about it?

You joining?

I will definately consider it if you can drive whatever car you want on the track. I wouldn't mind doing my own research down there on cars I pick up.

Interesting! Is this new I have never heard anything about it?

You joining?

I will definately consider it if you can drive whatever car you want on the track. I wouldn't mind doing my own research down there on cars I pick up.

The company went public about a month ago and there was a front page article in the Enquirer two days ago. You can drive any car as long as it passes tech inspection. The membership initiation fee is discounted 20% during the pre-construction period. The money is held in escrow until the track opens. The first phase is the track and the second phase will be the clubhouse, pool, and karting track.

I am planning to join at the Associate level.

How is it it that Founder's Club has $0 annual dues, and the most benefits? :confused:

How is it it that Founder's Club has $0 annual dues, and the most benefits? :confused:

I would guess the Founder's Club has a very, very large one time initiation fee :biggrin:

Founder's Club $100,000 :eek:

Team Bluegrass $25,000

Associate $11,500

(20% discount for pre-construction enrollment)

I will believe it when I see it... I have seen this exact concept die with a whimper in another city with alot more money and motorsport interest than the Cincy area. The investors and initial members ended up with nothing. I hope this comes to fruition, but until concrete is poured...

BTW: I fly over the proposed site on a daily basis, and there is nothing there except a big field and a trailer.

I will believe it when I see it... I have seen this exact concept die with a whimper in another city with alot more money and motorsport interest than the Cincy area. The investors and initial members ended up with nothing. I hope this comes to fruition, but until concrete is poured...

BTW: I fly over the proposed site on a daily basis, and there is nothing there except a big field and a trailer.

All membership money is held in an escrow account at Fifth Third that can be accessed if the project fails to materialize.

They plan to break ground in mid-October.

Update

Two important milestones:

(1) Bluegrass Motorsports Club and Road Course was unanimously approved for zoning by the Gallatin County Zoning Board and Fiscal Court.

(2) All Founder's Club memberships have been sold ($100,000 x 35 = $3.5 M)

I just toured the land and was very impressed with the site. I have joined as an Associate member and would encourage other OH/KY enthusiasts to check out the website:

http://www.drivebluegrass.com/

The Captain was right. This place is DOA! Went up there this weekend, had to walk because the road is washed out. Weeds everywhere, track is washing out and has mud running across in many places. Hell they even repo’d his Mobil Home. It looks like a bomb hit it. Save you deposits everyone, Brad will use them for weed control……..<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Back