• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blurynsx's brookland build... "BulletProofNSX"

go Green!!!!

as a matter of fact the vehicle is currently getting repainted :p
unfortunately the baby was a victim of haterade and was vandalized out side of my house when left out for literally 6 hours (I know I am dumb) as I painted some stuff in my garage, it rained that night and I moved the car back in wet.. a week later I went back into my garage and found some white powder dried onto the car!! washed immediately and found key marks as well as runs in the clear coat!! The only saving grace if you can call it that is I have Nationwide as my insurance provider and they are covering everything!

The car is currently at Fremont collision who is a factory trained bmw/mercedes/ and other aluminum made cars. they are working hard to get her back to me in perfect show condition, car is being taken back down to metal with all panels being painted and baked off vehicle. so I will have update pics as soon as that is done and most of you will see her at wekfest :p and I will also share some other exciting news in the next few weeks :biggrin:

the car is staying beautiful/regal green :)

Sorry to hear about the hater incident Danny, low life scum feel like they have to hate if you have something they're jealous of.. I hope the new paint job comes out flawless! Go Green!

Dan

I think it was another prime member jealous of the sexyness of our brooklands color! J/k ofcourse lol.
Sorry to hear that danny I had a car get keyed and they had to re-shoot the entire thing. I paid extra
And did a color change...I made the car look totally different so it wouldn't happen again.
Can't wait to see her.

Bill

**UPDATE**

SHE JUST GOT OUT!! here are some crappy phone pics but wanted everyone to see the new bumper and splitter, unfortunately the canards didn't work out in kevlar so I will just be painting them :( for now anyways... actually consider molding and making a run in carbon and kevlar for me :)

Attachments

• NSX 1.jpg
    NSX 1.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 479
  • NSX 2.jpg
    NSX 2.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 358
Looks great! Love what you did with that front valence!:cool:

Very nicely done Danny...
Very clean indeed.

I know that feeling....
She's absolutely stunning...very beautiful NSX...
What a wonderful job you've done....simply gorgeous.

BTW, no worries on the other situation...all's well brother.

Thanks Coz,
she will be going wide and bosted in the next few years when my wallet gets back to normal lol

here is a couple pictures from the meet last weekend.

Clean build, so what are you planning to do, return it to more stock form and then resell? What car you gonna get next?

Man, Green is a sweet build. Being slightly lighter than Black, it's just light enough that the details of your mods don't get lost in the color. You're doing the color proud! This color is "regal" in England you know... :wink:

Sweet build, it's good to see some1 else represent in green.

Back