• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Body Shop

Can anyone recommend a body shop in the Chicagoland area? I have a dent in my door that needs to be fixed. I've heard to only take the nsx to a shop that has experience in working with aluminum. I don't know of any body shops with this type of experience. If anyone knows of a shop nearby Chicago I would really appreciate them posting it. Thanks!:D

Here's what I wrote to Rich:

I know of three body shops in the Chicago area that have experience working on the NSX:

The Last Detail
North Chicago
http://www.thelastdetail.com
847-689-8822

Schaumburg Auto Body
Schaumburg/Roselle
847-524-3373

Acura of Libertyville
Libertyville

All of these can fix an NSX and do a pretty good job. However, if you are looking for absolute perfection, and you don't mind paying a little bit more than elsewhere, take it to The Last Detail. They are THE BEST in the area. If you go there, ask for Steve Jenkins; he is an NSX owner and even though his job is in car sales, he will make sure that your NSX gets the attention it deserves.

If there is no paint chipped off, you might want to consult with a good paintless dent repair guy. If the paint is chipped then re-spraying is needed.

Back