• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bore and Stroke of 5speed 3.0 vs Automatic 3.0

Just wanted to know if you knew anything about the head package Comptech offers a little pricy but what can you expect from Comptech called them up and got quoted $5,000 for porting the head and cams are included if you know of any place or anyone whos ported there heads is it worth it thanks.

I don't know because I can't understand if there's a question buried in there the way you present everything as a single sentence otherwise I'd be happy to answer your question about Comptech if you could ask it in the form of an individual question instead of a single sentence that goes on and on and on or do you have more than one question if so it would be easier if they could be asked as separate questions and it helps if you put in an occasional question mark and a period so that we could tell exactly what you're asking thanks.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
I don't know because I can't understand if there's a question buried in there the way you present everything as a single sentence otherwise I'd be happy to answer your question about Comptech if you could ask it in the form of an individual question instead of a single sentence that goes on and on and on or do you have more than one question if so it would be easier if they could be asked as separate questions and it helps if you put in an occasional question mark and a period so that we could tell exactly what you're asking thanks.
biggrin.gif

Hey, web-speak is not allowed here.

Back