• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bored On A Sunday So Why Not Take Some Pics.

I've been going out late at night and taking pics of my cars and trucks and tonight im going to try and take some of my NSX, as long as it doesn't rain. :) But here are some early evening test shots.

Car looks good, How is good old Minot? I left last year. Just got my NSX couple weeks ago.

Car looks good, How is good old Minot? I left last year. Just got my NSX couple weeks ago.

Same.... just busier.

I took these pics as they will probably be the last pics for a while with the Manarays on. I ordered some black TE37s last winter, but I just ordered my spacers and lugs... just need to order tires before it snows LOL

Last edited:
I also just remembered on the 8th it was my cars bday.... shes 19!

More pics.

latenightnsx08.jpg

latenightnsx09.jpg

latenightnsx10.jpg

latenightnsx11.jpg

latenightnsx12.jpg

latenightnsx13.jpg

latenightnsx14.jpg

latenightnsx15.jpg

latenightnsx16.jpg

latenightnsx17.jpg

Photos look good - however, I'd strongly recommend a very high quality detailer to do a paint correction and buff job on the car. The swirl marks/minor scratches are really noticeable:

latenightnsx11.jpg

ahh nice to see some original 91 owners still going,still loving the car...you are losing Sax so the small club is getting smaller.My 96 berlina looks just as swirled,do need to get a pro to correct it:frown:

Photos look good - however, I'd strongly recommend a very high quality detailer to do a paint correction and buff job on the car. The swirl marks/minor scratches are really noticeable:

latenightnsx11.jpg

Really noticable? Hardly noticable at all... only from a certain angle with a single light source like in the one pic can you see any and they aren't even that bad. There are no scratches at all. But I haven't washed the car in 2 years, but I should spend a sunday doing a good polish/wax job.

Last edited:
Really noticable? Hardly noticable at all... only from a certain angle with a single light source like in the one pic can you see any and they aren't even that bad. There are no scratches at all. But I haven't washed the car in 2 years, but I should spend a sunday doing a good polish/wax job.

I would 100% notice those swirl marks in person. :) Nice pics though!

where in Minot were those pics taken...

Nope stock 91 tails. Hows it going? No luck finding a set of manarays I take it?

downtown i try to find locations that do not look like minot hahaha
I think you own the last set, LOL. Nice pics. Those tails just look exceptionally bright.

Back