• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bose amps FREE

I was digging thru the garage today and came across the two amps that were taken out of my car upon the installation of current system.
One was beginning to make the popping sound while the other wasn't yet. Don't know which one is good and which isn't since I haven't taken the metal cover off the back.
Anyway, I was gonna toss them but realized that maybe somebody wanted them bad enough to pay shipping only to have them.
PM or email me if interested.

Can I ask you both for a favor. Is it possible that we do a trade. I just sold my 1992 NSX to this nice gentleman last week. Soon after the sale, the speakers started popping. Can I ask you for this pair to be sent to Bose for rebuilt and then sent to this gentleman. And he will disassemble the door panels and take out his speakers and send them to show1NSX. So that he does not need to Disassemble/reassemble the panels twice while the speakers are at Bose?
In fact, if Show1NSX like, the pair from my car can be sent directly to Bose, so he can turn around to use his old speakers to help out the next person.
Is that OK?
Thanks.
Steve

Thanks for thinking about me Steve but I already removed the speakers/amps yesterday.

I'm loving the car. It was great doing business with you.

BTW, I did see this on ebay but the guy in my opinion is asking too much for the speakers and he says that he will not offer a guarantee for them.

-Bill

Back