• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bought Test Pipes - No Gaskets

I just bought some used test pipes from a seller on here, It came with no test pipes. Anyone know where I can buy some at? or can I make my own?

We had a hard timing fiding the flanges for our custom exhaust. we ended up cutting off the flanges from the stock pipes.

btw does anyone know where we can find the triangle flanges:confused:

have you checked greddy website or anything? I'm sure they make 65mm-diameter 3 flange gaskets. or whatever you need.

or just call up some local shops. shouldn't be too hard to find.

i went all over. no one had the triangle gasket including honda, exhaust shops and parts suppliers. :biggrin: i would not have cut my test pipes if i didnt have to.

maybe im just a dumb dumb when it comes to finding gaskets..:tongue:

btw never heard of greddy making exhaust flanges.

If you are refering to the triangle flanges on the exhaust, I got replacements from the local NAPA and just had to enlarge the three holes, since the gasket was slightly too small to fit over all three studs. If you are talking about the "crush type" o-ring gaskets at the cat end(1991-94) these are available too.

HTH,
LarryB

btw never heard of greddy making exhaust flanges.

nm it wasn't greddy, they just include the exact same stuff everyone else does.

what diameter are your pipes?
I see plenty of 3flange gaskets. heres an example of a few:

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/verociousmotorsports/Flanges and Gaskets/3 Bolt/

like Larry said, you may have to do a little bit of enlarging of the bolt holes since they're all "generic" ones...but shouldnt be too hard as long as the Inner diameter of the piping and gasket matches up

its not the perfect triangle flange but the other off set one. where one side of the triangle is longer.

its not the perfect triangle flange but the other off set one. where one side of the triangle is longer.

mmm.... now I get it:). I thought it odd you would have asked about a regular one, forgot about that odd shaped one for the early cars at one end of the cat. Funny thing is, that the stock config uses the crush washer type gasket I mentioned above for that flange.

Regards,
LarryB

Back