• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brake dust on fenders behind wheels.

What do you guys do to prevent brake dust from forming on your fenders just behind the wheels?

Are there some "low dust" pads out there that don't squeek?

Thanks!

I just clean them also. I think this might of been talked about before. Maybe another member has a answer. The only thing I ever thought of that could help is mud flaps. I think it would look really silly with them on a NSX tho lol.

Stock 1st Gen CR-V pads. They fit NA1s. Don't know about NA2s.

You think I'm joking...but only slightly. :biggrin:

I think you'll find that the dust is not brake dust at all. It's more likely tire rubber and road dirt. I did install rubber mud flaps. They worked but I couldn't stand the look, so they're off now. Keep the fender waxed and that dirt will wipe right off.

It's more likely tire rubber and road dirt.

Yup, every time I drive anywhere here in AZ

road gook, dirt, smoodge, etc just behind the rear wheels

I carry the magic touch-up spray and microfiber wipes in the trunk and a few seconds later its back to shining like its still in the garage

I just clean them also. I think this might of been talked about before. Maybe another member has a answer. The only thing I ever thought of that could help is mud flaps. I think it would look really silly with them on a NSX tho lol.

Na, all the rally NSX's have em!

Back