• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Building a $50K Track Tool to beat $500K Track Tools

Great thread......almost tempting to make my NSX a full track car after reading the thread. Thx!

LOL yeah I know, I fixed mine.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks good now!

^^^ There you go! Great mod right there.

After a year of not having the NSX out on the track she's got her running shoes on once again.
971586_10151629513236588_759430895_n.jpg

thanks man.

I have the same wheels as DocJohn but I powdercoated them white because it's faster.

Sorry to hear that :)
I'm never able to keep even my silver colored OZ Ultreleggar's clean for a even a mile or two of driving.
Brake dust from my Hawk pads is always messing up my wheels.

In my case, it doesn't matter much, but I understand that in your case it will significantly slow you down :biggrin:

sneaky trick there RYU....:cool:

thanks man.

I have the same wheels as DocJohn but I powdercoated them white because it's faster.
Since when does being white make you faster? :confused: Your car will never dunk a basketball with those wheels :tongue::biggrin:

...white wheels can't race?:wink:

Rob I'm assuming you don't run floor mats at the track. You need to sign up on my group buy for the aluminum plates. Because you have that kind of car.

What does the cat have to do, to not get put in the car? Or is that Top Cat, who always gets out of a jam?

Back