• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bunch of parts from 91 NSX for sale

Misc parts for $20

Hello:
I am interested in the panel that goes under the steering column, where the key goes. Please email me with payment instructions and shipping charges and your telephone number. I will send you the monies asap. My email is [email protected].

Thank you very much-My best regards to you. Aamir Shaikh

Re: Misc parts for $20

AAMIR SHAIKH said:
Hello:
I am interested in the panel that goes under the steering column, where the key goes. Please email me with payment instructions and shipping charges and your telephone number. I will send you the monies asap. My email is [email protected].

Thank you very much-My best regards to you. Aamir Shaikh

Aamir,

the part in question is pending sale. I'll let you know if the deal fell through.

thanks,

Hi Andrie,

You never got back to me on the speakers and I see them shown as SOLD?

I am also interested in the passenger side arm piece that you put your hand on to lift yourself out of the car if it's for sale. Let me know. 408-476-8979.

Mike

Andrie Hartanto said:
Yes, they are in ok condition. Not new, as they are used parts. I'll get the shipping quote sent to your email soon.

I will take the passenger side panel, located right between passenger door and passenger seat.. Not sure what it call, but i think it looks like the middle one in your pix..

33. Miscelaneous interior panel $20 each.
http://www.sromagazine.com/andrie/N...ts/dsc01068.jpg
-------

Please let me know, i am ready to pay, you do take paypal dont you? pls email me privately..
[email protected]

thanks

I would like the driver side garnish that is in picture #33 the piece second from the left. JJCNSX wanted the pasengerside garnish even though he pointed out the same piece as I. Please let me know how much it would cost to ship regular US mail to Zip Code/ Postal Code T2V 3E6 to Calgary, AB Canada.

$20 will be fine for me.

Please confirm there are no major marks/ cigaret burns that are not visible in the picture.

thank you.

would like the driver side garnish that is in picture #33 the piece second from the left. JJCNSX wanted the pasengerside garnish even though he pointed out the same piece as I. Please let me know how much it would cost to ship regular US mail to Zip Code/ Postal Code T2V 3E6 to Calgary, AB Canada.

I'll take the driver side garnish in #33 if this guy doesn't. Shipping to Southern California (92656).

do you have the padded panel under the steering wheel for sale?

that's what I was assuming "30. Driver side knee panel $25" was...but it wasn't in the pic.

thanks,
Allen

Back