• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bunch of parts from 91 NSX for sale

A/c lines

o.k. i sent you an email and a PM on these parts. Where are the rest of the front A/C lines?...you have the one that goes from condenser to condenser and one that goes from the dryer to the evaporator (which i already have) but not from passanger condenser to evaporator and driver condenser to dryer.
also do you have the A/C lines that go down the middle of the car, from evaporator to compressor area (i have the long straght lines but need it where it bends up towards the evaporator

thanks in advance

Stuart

my email is [email protected]

Last edited:
Hey Andrie

I'll take the driver's side a-piller. call me or email me for my info...

Brian
916-213-0542

p.s we met in emeryville, i picked up those se37k and Koni shocks from you.....didn't we meet again at the Wendy's by nut tree a few months later?

ub2slw said:
Hey Andrie

I'll take the driver's side a-piller. call me or email me for my info...

Brian
916-213-0542

p.s we met in emeryville, i picked up those se37k and Koni shocks from you.....didn't we meet again at the Wendy's by nut tree a few months later?

Brian,

yes, I remember you. I still have those. I'll give you a call next week so you can pick up the parts.

Hello Andrie-

Sorry to bother you but I was hoping you had the "AUTO" climate control knob/wheel at the center console for sale?

Thanks-

Neville

these

Do you have the rear fuse box cover lid. Mine came off and ended up melting on the exhaust.

Also the driver side sash cover panel. These are required to take off when the door panel comes off. The front one is the triangle one but i need the one for the rear of the door. Driver side.

If you dont understand PM me please if these are for sale.

thanks
gil

Back