• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

C & C Irvine 2/15

Short notice but a group of NSX's from San Diego are driving up tomorrow for C & C. If any other NSX's show up maybe we can do a drive FROM there afterward......?

So it's Saturday morning and I drive the NSX to work. As I merge onto the 5 in San Clemente, what is right in front of my headlights? Three other NSX's! There is Bat and Alan and another. Followed by an Ariel Atom and a bunch of ricers! Had no idea and it certainly wasn't planned but what fun to roll up the the El Toro Y! Kind of reminded me of Supercar Sunday some years ago. Thanks for letting me tag along.

So it's Saturday morning and I drive the NSX to work. As I merge onto the 5 in San Clemente, what is right in front of my headlights? Three other NSX's! There is Bat and Alan and another. Followed by an Ariel Atom and a bunch of ricers! Had no idea and it certainly wasn't planned but what fun to roll up the the El Toro Y! Kind of reminded me of Supercar Sunday some years ago. Thanks for letting me tag along.

:biggrin: :biggrin-new:

JC, that's great! I know I get a kick out of coming across one other NSX on the freeway, so three would be a real treat.

JC, I had no idea it was you until I saw the lip spoiler on your car, then obviously the license plate gave it away:D. Good seeing you! And timing was spot on:). There was a moment when all 4 of us were grouped together. Would've been nice to have a pic of that:).

B@t

I had no idea who the silver car was. Spotted Alan's right away and your car is unmistakable. Maybe some of the go fast cars behind us had some film of our little romp. Know any of them?

Back