• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

C & C Jan 9th ???

OK, So, I'll make a cameo appearance on the 9th. Now Chris, don't get too excited, I know how wildly exciting bagels and coffee can be, but try and contain your enthusiasm. :biggrin:

DSC02888.JPG

OK, So, I'll make a cameo appearance on the 9th. Now Chris, don't get too excited, I know how wildly exciting bagels and coffee can be, but try and contain your enthusiasm. :biggrin:

I WILL BE THERE. 8:15 AM

DSC02888.JPG

THIS PICTURE IS A MEMORABLE ONE. AARP ANYONE?:wink:

THIS PICTURE IS A MEMORABLE ONE. AARP ANYONE?:wink:

Can I interest any of you fine gentleman in Life Alert?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hc3Rw6LFF80&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hc3Rw6LFF80&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I've got a late night Friday, but if I can wake up I'll try to make it out Sat. morning...=)

Can I interest any of you fine gentleman in Life Alert?

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hc3Rw6LFF80&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

I've got a late night Friday, but if I can wake up I'll try to make it out Sat. morning...=)

Omg, im laughing so hard...And i think ill try to make it out sat morning, i still havent seen brian or rylands nsx!

My car will be there but with no AC. I took the Climate Control Unit out last night and will probably leave all the components out until BrianK sends it back to me.

Whats up guys! I just arrived into town yesterday after many months.. it appears that my clutch is gone (leaked out) so i will not be able to join you all this morning :frown: but i hope to meet you all in a subsequent meet. best regards,

Tom2
'96 Berlina Black

Can't say how good it feels to get the black beast back on the road again. Good meeting up with you regulars and it was nice meeting some of you for the first time (Shane, Chuck)

Ugh,
Sorry I couldn't make it today.
Had to go house shopping with the wife today.

I see many more hours worked in the next bazillion years... but what-are-ya gonna do? Gotta keep the Mrs. happy.

Cheers and here's to meeting up with you perhaps next week.

Max

Re: C & C Jan 23 Meeting NSXPO 2010

Agenda:

NSXPO logo 2010
20th year NSX anniversary patch for shirts.

Meet @ C&C and then a drive to Findley Acura by 10:30 am.
OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS.

1. NY2NV

Whats up guys! I just arrived into town yesterday after many months.. it appears that my clutch is gone (leaked out) so i will not be able to join you all this morning :frown: but i hope to meet you all in a subsequent meet. best regards,

Tom2
'96 Berlina Black

Tom, welcome back. Hope to see you next Saturday. Enjoy "Rhino":biggrin:

Back