• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

C & C this Saturday 2-2-13 - breakfast at Butterfields after

C & C this Saturday 2-2-13 - breakfast at Butterfields after

Anyone else going?

Yup, I'm getting up early whether I want to or not.. gotta snag a spot

I agree, was the most cars I have ever seen in that parking lot. I was there by 8 am and too late to get a parking space in the main area.

Spoke with an owner with a Comptech supercharged NSX, buddies were asking more questions, I asked about the strut bar if it was Science of Speeds as it looked very similar.

Here is a video of a Gallardo taking off: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbyvuwZFt1w

Here are some pictures, I really loved the Alfa Romeo 6C 2500 SS Aerodynamic, very cool body style and design.

6C-2.jpg6C.jpg964 Speedster.jpg6C-3.jpgGT-R.jpgMurcielago.jpg7.jpg

I had to leave at 7:30, so I missed some of the cars. Great turnout, though. It was good talking to NeilSX, who has a '94 in primo condition--good find, Neil.

Spoke with an owner with a Comptech supercharged NSX, buddies were asking more questions, I asked about the strut bar if it was Science of Speeds as it looked very similar.

View attachment 97176

The owner with the Comptech supercharger and red strut bar is Ray (nice seeing ya buddy)

It was good to see ya'll, missed a few folks somehow

that 1942 Alfa Romeo was one of the nicest cars I've seen displayed at C & C

Was great to meet and chat with everyone! Agree, that Alpha was amazing.

Just need to figure out how to make my car rumble, so people standing in parking lot get out of the way when leaving. Stock NSX is very stealth under idle :)

Just need to figure out how to make my car rumble, so people standing in parking lot get out of the way when leaving. Stock NSX is very stealth under idle :)

Drop another NSX engine in the front and presto, V12 NSX !!!

or go with straight pipes and a Pride 2 like OYATL, they will move

-

Back