• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Caffeine & Octane - August 1st

^ me too Jade(ah man first post on new page) The hissssing and whistle sounds next to the growl and thunder...... music to all our ears and the fact the NSX won is even better! haha

Last edited:
NSX won? Pfftttt my foot slipped off the accelerator ;) Me and alex are pretty much a dead even race. It really just comes down to who gets the jump on who. Its hard for me to get the jump on him because of the acceleration delay I have with the auto trans. I think if I put in one of those sprint boosters i might get the jump on him.

I have a pretty good video of me and alex running back when he first got his turbo. I have just been too lazy to pull it off the dv tapes. Ill post it up when i get it off the tape.

Charles what number are you calling? I didn't see any missed calls from you guys.

Last edited:
It was a beautiful thing.....
It was close 4a a sec...
I may hav2 get a video camera and brush up on
my editing apps.

NSX won? Pfftttt my foot slipped off the accelerator ;) Me and alex are pretty much a dead even race. It really just comes down to who gets the jump on who. Its hard for me to get the jump on him because of the acceleration delay I have with the auto trans. I think if I put in one of those sprint boosters i might get the jump on him.

I have a pretty good video of me and alex running back when he first got his turbo. I have just been too lazy to pull it off the dv tapes. Ill post it up when i get it off the tape.

Charles what number are you calling? I didn't see any missed calls from you guys.

Dont worry Alex his (wink wink) foot slipped in Orlando too when My Comptech spanked that BBSC LOL..
I can see James' face getting red now!!. Naw we were pretty close before we had to shut it down....

Anyway I wished we could have rolled with you guys. I would be curious to see how the CLS63 would hang with you guys.
James I called XXXXX5-3880

Dont worry Alex his (wink wink) foot slipped in Orlando too when My Comptech spanked that BBSC LOL..

I can see James' face getting red now!!. Naw we were pretty close before we had to shut it down....

Heh as much as i hate to admit it charles was slowly pulling on me he had about a cars length on me when we shut it down.

James I called XXXXX5-3880
huh. wierd thats the right number. Dunno. Seems with this latest update from at&t my phones not ringing all the time when people call. All of a sudden i just end up with a vm.

Moral of the story if you want to get in touch with make sure you leave a message :)

O-M-G!!!

Dead Even?

OOOOooooOOO, Charles, you need to come back to town so we can do this again.

I will give James this, he has gobs of torque all across his powerband (His 500 ft lbs vs my 300) and "IF" he gets the jump on me, it will take me up to about 110-120 to catch him but remember torque will only get you so far :wink:

But if I stay in boost range and vtec, we all know the results :eek:

All in all I am very impressed with his SL55. (but we know who is faster)

hmm interesting. if i recall we were already at 110+ and you were still sitting the same 8 feet away that you were at the beginning of the race :)

Of course if we really want to see who's king of the road lets do it from a dead stop ;)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3SIm3adBZlg&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3SIm3adBZlg&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I didn't want to do this but IIRC you have the other part to this video to prove it otherwise.

Marshall has been waiting for it for years his run vs you :wink::wink::wink:

Sorry, I had to do this.

didn't look like automatic lag to me. :confused:

Looked more like the beginnings to a full out spanking :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

didn't look like automatic lag to me. :confused:

Looked more like the beginnings to a full out spanking :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
+1 oh damn James. I have to come back now and put the beat down with the CLS...Merc vs Merc...Then to Alex LOL
How far is it to that place in Mexico...

Last edited:
Ohh SNAP!! Amazing what you can do with some video editing :) nah just kidding. That is how the third run went. I do have the video to show the spanking you received the first two runs. Maybe this will be my motivation to pull it off :)

Just to provide a little background to everyone that wasn't there this was also when i was having issues with the kleeman chip and had to send it back to be retuned.

Marshall has been waiting for it for years his run vs you
And he can keep on waiting ;0 He spanked me so bad its embarrassing.

I have to come back now and put the beat down with the CLS...Merc vs Merc
Now why would you want to go and put your new baby through that kind of humiliation :)

Last edited:
someone needs to come up with keys to an airport. We need to see these things fly again.

What night is test and tune in Commerce?

Does anyone know the guy who owns the old drag strip/airstrip in Blairsville?

someone needs to come up with keys to an airport. We need to see these things fly again.

What night is test and tune in Commerce?

Does anyone know the guy who owns the old drag strip/airstrip in Blairsville?

I do not know the owner in Blairsville.

We need to find something soon.

Back