• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CalCoastal NSX Monthly Meeting IS ON!!! March 1 2007

Hello everyone:

It is time for the Monthly Meeting! As you may remember we have moved our meeting to the FIRST Thursday of the month. That means the meeting is this THURSDAY, March 1, 2007!

This month we are meeting back at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa! The dealership was happy to have us back last month, so they have asked us back.

This meeting will give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking.

I will update you all as I get more information from the dealership.

Let's plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:00 PM.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street. On the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!

I will need an accurate count of how many will be attending so I can figure out how much food to buy. I am guesssing about 15 or 18. If there will be more I need to know!

Drop me an PM ASAP if you think you can make it, so I have an idea how many to expect so we can make dinner arrangements accordingly.

Hope to see you there!

Thanks
/Scott

count me in

Weather for Thursday is clear, but chilly.

Last edited:
The NSX is without front lip or headlights... I could bring the daewoo Thursday, and the NSX at PAG ;)

No...bring the NSX on Thursday and bring the Daewoo to the PAG meet instead. Make sure you park it right next to the FERRARI ENZO and post it on prime. :biggrin:

Take the Daewoo and get it dynoed. Make sure you make a detail spec sheet and performance numbers and place it on the dash of the daewoo. Rev up your exhaust to get everyone's attention and start bragging about how unique this car is.

No...bring the NSX on Thursday and bring the Daewoo to the PAG meet instead. Make sure you park it right next to the FERRARI ENZO and post it on prime. :biggrin:

Take the Daewoo and get it dynoed. Make sure you make a detail spec sheet and performance numbers and place it on the dash of the daewoo. Rev up your exhaust to get everyone's attention and start bragging about how unique this car is.

They redirected me towards spectator parking when I tried to drive into the display lot in the Leganza a few months ago, you would need to sneak in between two exotics, or leave it overnight :frown:

They redirected me towards spectator parking when I tried to drive into the display lot in the Leganza a few months ago, you would need to sneak in between two exotics, or leave it overnight :frown:

That's why you have to show them the dyno numbers. If they say no, just keep shoving the print out in their face. Tell them the "numbers speak for themselves".

I am planning on being there, thanks for putting it together. Gil

i'll try to make it.

and for those that asked me to bring some parts, i'll be bringing a few extra items as well:

Black NSX-R floor mats
Carbon Fiber NSX-R shift knob
Carbon Fiber License plate frame
NSX steering wheel hubs and Quick Release
NSX-R Carbon Fiber rear Diffusers
Front brake rotors for 91-96

for newbies look for black NSX-R clone with gold wheels

just a reminder to all you parking lot posers....

I'm no parking lot poser. Instead, my car is on jack stand, waiting for header gaskets after the smog check. So tonight, I'll be showing up in my Legend. I hope you guys won't shunt me and my lowly Legend away.

Back