• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CalCoastalNSX Meeting @ Dromo1(Go karts)-Join in on the MiniPrix!!!

yellowpad said:
John,
Should I try to gather some non-X people or we are leaving just the X only?

We are at 21 as of today, so I think we are doing fine. It would be great if we could get 3 more people and have 8 teams of 3. Once we have 2 more people, I will close sign ups(the next number would need to be 27, and have 9 teams of 3)
21 out of 28!
Saturdays list (as of 12:40am, 10/12)

1. Yellowpad - Calvin PAID
2. NSX-Ster - Mark S PAID
3. Supergreen125 - Mike PAID
4. Pulp Story Teller - Doug PAID
5. Ferrari Driver - Wayne PAID
6. Akira3D - Eric PAID
7. TB NSX - Troy PAID
8. Silly NSX - PhiL PAID
9. PBH - Conrad PAID
10. Fury NSX - Randy PAID
11. Manx469 - Stephen PAID
12. Craig - Craig PAID
13. SoCal-NSX - Dave PAID
14. Slowmike - Michael PAID
15. GoX - Paul PAID
16. GoX - Heidi PAID
17. Scott M - PAID
18. Greg Strang - PAID
19. Bret Hampton - PAID
20. ss_md - Scott PAID
21. ANYTIME - John PAID
22. Wheel - Mike
23. Mark Allan
24. Trevor Allan
25. Supercharged - Greg Hardee
26. Malia Moranz
27. Ilya - Ilya
28. LoveSexy - Liana

To reserve and get this on the books at Dromo, I'll need to get the deposit in the next couple of days. By Monday, Oct. 6th to be exact. If paypal works for everyone, I can just take that as payment and write Dromo a check. I'll keep everyone posted on the head count. If possible, please send me an email to confirm your spot on the list. Please send an email to me, John.
thanks,
John

PS, Paypals website address is located here. and my paypal ID is [email protected] If you send me your email address, I can send you a paypal payment request and instructions on how to sign up if you don't have a paypal account, which takes about 3 mins. to do.
Total per person is 75 dollhairs.

Dromo Event

I met up with many of the SoCal NSXer's at NSXPO and they mentioned this event. I'm thinking I NEED to be there. Where are you with the sign-ups? If there is room, please let me know, I'll arrange the $ for deposit without delay!

PS: how will "teams" be arranged if you're a late dropper-inner like me? Just grouped with anyone? No matter to me really, the driving is the fun!

Hope I'll see you on the track, and Troy, yes I would be interested in a caravan up, just like the return scream many of us did from NSXPO Sunday (Troy, you missed out!).

Re: Dromo Event

mort,
i am sure we have room for you. please paypal john asap. refer to above posting.

Mort said:
I met up with many of the SoCal NSXer's at NSXPO and they mentioned this event. I'm thinking I NEED to be there. Where are you with the sign-ups? If there is room, please let me know, I'll arrange the $ for deposit without delay!

PS: how will "teams" be arranged if you're a late dropper-inner like me? Just grouped with anyone? No matter to me really, the driving is the fun!

Hope I'll see you on the track, and Troy, yes I would be interested in a caravan up, just like the return scream many of us did from NSXPO Sunday (Troy, you missed out!).

Re: Dromo Event

Mort said:

care to fill us in on this scream? sounds interesting.

Return Fly

Let's just say we achieved and maintained speeds far in excess of those we could get at Sears Point and I'm asking for a Valentine 1 radar detector for Christmas because that trip made me a believer in that little baby!

But from what I hear from others, we were certainly not the only ones setting land speed records back down the 5!

are we there yet? are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?are we there yet?:D

Re: Return Fly

Mort said:
Let's just say we achieved and maintained speeds far in excess of those we could get at Sears Point and I'm asking for a Valentine 1 radar detector for Christmas because that trip made me a believer in that little baby!

But from what I hear from others, we were certainly not the only ones setting land speed records back down the 5!

I don't know what you're talking about... ;)

Update!!
We have 26 or 27(depending on SlowMike) and we need to have 27 total. WE need 1 more person!!!(depending on #14, see below) The total should be at 27, so we can have 9 teams of 3. Dromo wants even teams and the minimum per team is 3. After NSXPO karting, I'm sure there has got to be at least 1 or 2 interested. I need to have the list turned into dromo by close of business today(Friday the 18th.) I am sorry about the late request, but I just found out today that the list cannot change once turned in.
Thanks,
John

1. Yellowpad - Calvin PAID
2. NSX-Ster - Mark S PAID
3. Supergreen125 - Mike PAID
4. Pulp Story Teller - Doug PAID
5. Ferrari Driver - Wayne PAID
6. Akira3D - Eric PAID
7. TB NSX - Troy PAID
8. Silly NSX - PhiL PAID
9. PBH - Conrad PAID
10. Fury NSX - Randy PAID
11. Manx469 - Stephen PAID
12. Craig - Craig PAID
13. SoCal-NSX - Dave PAID
14. Slowmike - Michael PAID May need to back out !?!?
15. GoX - Paul PAID
16. GoX - Heidi PAID
17. Scott M - PAID
18. Greg Strang - PAID
19. Bret Hampton - PAID
20. ss_md - Scott PAID
21. Tom Mortensen PAID
22. Amy Olsen PAID
23. TC29 - Terry Chen PAID
24. ANYTIME - John PAID
25. Mark Allan - PAID
26. Trevor Allan - PAID
27. Malia Moranz - PAID
28. Nzo-who - Aaron - Payment in process

Last edited:
The teams are as follows(picked randomly). The team captains are in bold. More to follow this evening and no changes can be made, since the list has been sent to Dromo and set in stone.
Thanks,
John

1. Mark Stepp- Amy Olsen- Troy Buss
2. Doug Hayashi- Greg Strang- Stephen Kang
3. Wayne Mello- Randy Chua- Scott Mackerras
4. Craig Kircher - Mike Marr- Terry Chen
5. Paul Taylor- Scott Shimane- Conrad Saio
6. Heidi Taylor- Aaron Nguyen- Dave DeGroff
7. John Richards- PhiL Moulin- Bret Hampton
8. Mark Allan- Eric Iwasaki- Tom Mortensen
9. Trevor Allan- Calvin Pan- Malia Moranz

Damn!!! I have to go to Hawaii that day!!! :D
Wifey is dragging me over there for our anniversary:cool:

Have fun you lucky bass turds:D

Hope there is another one soon.....

WATCH your mouth!! who is the lucky bass turd? :D

91 X said:
Damn!!! I have to go to Hawaii that day!!! :D
Wifey is dragging me over there for our anniversary:cool:

Have fun you lucky bass turds:D

Hope there is another one soon.....

Shoot, looks like i'm too late.... Guess this is what I get for not frequenting the Local SW region forum often.... Bummer! :p

Have fun guys, and if possible, next time we do this, see if everyone can agree on weeknights instead (I work weekends)... :)

Regards,

Back