• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CalCoastalNSX meeting on April 17th. IMPORTANT!!! Change in location, this month o

CalCoastalNSX meeting on May 15th. @ RedRobin in Calabasas-7:30pm

Greetings,
You are invited to our monthly meeting of the CalCoastalNSX group on May15th. @ 7:30 P.M. This is a reminder and our monthly meetings will be on the third Thursday of every month. .

Red Robin
24005 Calabasas Rd.
Calabasas,Ca.
(818)223-8112.

Time:
7:30pm until ?

Activities:
If all goes as planned, more video and DVD handouts of the Camarillo Auto X

Last edited:
See you there guys. You know I'm game and sign me up for the tournament (video game of course).

Can we watch that Super Speedway clip again? Can we, can we... huh? :D

Mark, I'd love to get a copy of the DVD (even though I wasn't at the autocross).

John, what video games are in the tourney?

Last edited:
akira3d said:

John, what video games are in the tourney?

Pac Man,space invaders and Pong!
I made the mistake of letting everyone know which game we were playing last meeting and this kid showed up and wuped everyone ice. You'll just have to practice ALL of them!

sidney

akira3d said:
Mark, I'd love to get a copy of the DVD (even though I wasn't at the autocross).

Ilya and Eric- I'll try to have some extra copies, But will for sure be taking orders

I'll be there....it's only about a mile from my place so I guess I don't have a good excuse this time right John :rolleyes:

Step, sign me up for an Autocross DVD if you can get it done.

Craig.

anyone from orange county going?
i might consider going if i can get a copilot or a little caravan up there.
-mike

Pics from George's place last night

Click here for pictures

I quickly posted them at ImageStation since I don't have time to caption or upload them to the forum.

Thanks to George for opening his house to us once again!

Attachments

• delme.jpg
    delme.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 88
Back