• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Calgary Twistie cruise Oct 09

Re: Edmonton / Calgary Cruise Oct 09

Oct 4th sounds good... Ill bring my Lambo buddy its flo green..this should be good

..Sounds good Tom..... Brent, Keith, Jadden, John, Dave, Shawn.. you guys comin?

any Edmonton people interested? if so see you there

Last edited:

Count me in. I'm working on getting a few more NSX's than last time. Get Todd out, a nicely modified Porsche Carrera, Dodge Viper, Corvette Zo6, Lotus Elise, and BMW m coupe.

Last edited:

Count me in. I'm working on getting a few more NSX's than last time. Get Todd out, a nicely modified Porsche Carrera, Dodge Viper, Corvette Zo6, Lotus Elise, and BMW m coupe.

Ya just tell the guy driving the White car to stay off the shoulder as he put like 40 stone chips on Paul's brand new paint.. surprised he never got punched out for that,,, did you see Pauls car after ?? he has to repaint the front some FU*^% people have no brains

..Sounds good Tom..... Brent, Keith, Jadden, John, Dave, Shawn.. you guys comin?

any Edmonton people interested? if so see you there

I am sure going to try Paul, I would say 90% right now, I been so busy lately , I will keep you posted.
Maybe I can get a few guys out too, will let you know.

Ya just tell the guy driving the White car to stay off the shoulder as he put like 40 stone chips on Paul's brand new paint.. surprised he never got punched out for that,,, did you see Pauls car after ?? he has to repaint the front some FU*^% people have no brains

I don't think Andrew meant to do that... at least my windshield never got cracked.. I wondered why John who was behind me pulled way left....

Thanks Brent I hope you can make it as it is not the same without the Yellow beast

If the weather cooperates...I will join the clan!
Just keep me informed...as for rocks...I will definately be at the back of the line...lol...

Dam :cool:

we will head out via some back road twisties , hwy 762 via hiway 22 and back thorough hiway 40 I have most people's info already but wanted to make it official here.. I will round up a few Exotic car friends from Calgary as our special guests R8, ZR1, etc...

******Update*******

Sunday October 4th We will meet Macdonalds Shawnessey

much better idea than driving up towards the dump

lets just go enjoy some inspired driving and forget about no need to get me worked up anymore

Last edited:
We have recruited a couple Ferrari's that will be coming out on this very Calgary exclusive meet! Say hi to Neil with his beautiful flat 12 Testarossa and Jabrone with his exotic looking Ferrari 328 GTS. Also expect Jeff to come along for a good rip em up with his 2001 Viper RC 10.

Sorry I can't make it...I will be in Fort McMurray visiting relatives! Not a good substitute considering the great line-up of cars that are coming!! I will pass on the invitation to Don who bought my '91 earlier this year. Maybe him will come in my place. Have a great time and post some pics!

Keith

Just got in contact with a very exclusive and nicely modified V10 M6 with a Maserati throaty exhaust note. Say hi to Viki and her husband. They are quite the friendly couple and car enthusiasts!

Back