• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

can we do another hid group buy

after reading about how a couple of people had problems with the last one that the vendor hasn't taken care of yet, i don't think another group buy from the same place would be a bright idea.

i'll sell you my set that i got through the group bye.

So what are the problems? If they are the basic problems I might be interested, I don't mind spending 5 min to save a bunch of money.

nsxchi-town said:
i'll sell you my set that i got through the group bye.

nsxxtreme said:
So what are the problems? If they are the basic problems I might be interested, I don't mind spending 5 min to save a bunch of money.

No problem, just one of the bulbs are broken, I have not tried to install them, and have not gotton a reply so i just given up and will stay stock.

It was just a good deal but just like other group buys, some one allways has a problem and this time it was me:( , but no big deal maybe if i run across some bulbs i'll install them later.. PM me an offer and i let you know.

nsxchi-town said:
No problem, just one of the bulbs are broken, I have not tried to install them, and have not gotton a reply so i just given up and will stay stock.

It was just a good deal but just like other group buys, some one allways has a problem and this time it was me:( , but no big deal maybe if i run across some bulbs i'll install them later.. PM me an offer and i let you know.

you might wanna try the broken bulb to see if it lights w/o installing it in the car. I saw some guy on ebay who said his bulb had the same problem. Broken ceramic casing on the return wire, but the actual wire was still connected. He said it still worked fine and people on ebay bid it up over 250. So it looks like you could get most of your money back if you don't want to try it.

I got screwed over as well, my bulbs are defective each one is a different color than the other. I tried to get a hold of SuperHids many times. I got a response back and they want me to spend unecessary $$$ to send my defect bulbs back so they can be tested? 3~4 turn around not to mention extra costs in shipping and taxes every time I send and recieve a package. I offered them to send me new 5300k bulbs, and I would send back mine for an exchange, no response back from them. This has turned out to be a 4 weeks ordeal now!

I want everyone on this board to know I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED IN SUPERHIDS!!

guys, sorry for the problems with superhids.

As I posted early, I can start a gb anytime for the McCulloch kits for the same price or a little bit less depending on how many participants there will be. Please let me know.

ghs2k said:
As I posted early, I can start a gb anytime for the McCulloch kits for the same price or a little bit less depending on how many participants there will be. Please let me know.
When you say "same price" are you referring to your earlier post or the Superhids price?
You are quoting $335 PLUS shipping for 6000K - I paid $285 INCL shipping to Superhids for same product.
(This has nothing to do with customer service debate - just clarifying what your "same" price is)

I am talking about $330.00 + shipping. Their price is too low I cannot price match it. But if there's more than 10 buyers I will be able to do a little bit less.

ghs2k said:
I am talking about $330.00 + shipping. Their price is too low I cannot price match it. But if there's more than 10 buyers I will be able to do a little bit less.

Are you a dealer or reseller? I did want to buy another set of 9006 for my other car! I wish SuperHids would have had better customer service. I'm going to take my chances and ship my defect bulbs back to them, I hope they come back working!

Let me know if there are enough guys to do a group buy, I would be interested!

RudeBoy_baby_NSX said:
Are you a dealer or reseller? I did want to buy another set of 9006 for my other car! I wish SuperHids would have had better customer service. I'm going to take my chances and ship my defect bulbs back to them, I hope they come back working!

Let me know if there are enough guys to do a group buy, I would be interested!

PM sent!

Back