• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Canadian NSX VIN Tags - Do Canadian NSXs Have Them?

I'm looking at purchasing an NSX based in Canada, and I noticed that the car has no VIN stickers. Is this normal for the Canadian cars, or am I making a mistake?

Thanks, Bram. I didn't even think to check my 96! You just saved me a heart attack for whenever I do.

Looks very nice....Lets see what the BAT Auction bring.

There are no Timing belt or any other Major services listed on the Carfax, so you are looking at some deferred maintenance based on time not mileage.

Bram

Last edited:
Yeah, and that means a whole engine out because you might as well do it all at the same time. The midnight on black is hard to find - especially with low mileage. Someone will want it very badly.

beauty

[MENTION=34016]zakiu[/MENTION] she is a beauty..... i about spit my coffee out when I saw it first listed. canadian cars always seem to sell below market value on BaT....definitely a penalty for the import hassle. maybe it'll sell cheap. good luck, car looks super clean and seller said he'd have the TB/WP done (although I would rather supervise that myself at a good indie or acura dealer)

Thanks! I'm sure someone will end up outbidding me as I already have a MP and I'd need to import it. But if there's nobody in Canada that is shopping seriously it could be worth replacing mine, as I'd much rather have one with 17k than 90k!

There are supposedly 33 of them out there with manual transmissions according to the production numbers sheet (I'm not sure if that is for the US or North America). Not many low mileage examples left, I imagine.

Back