• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Candidate Finder

I've been looking around the net for a website that (without bias) leads you through a series of questions and ends up with a 'who you should vote for' conclusion. Does anyone know of a site like this...

Maxim had one in their magazine last month... rediculous questions, but I ended up at Obama...

Thanks

I've come to the general conclusion that the personality of the Presidential candidate (how likable/trustworthy I find him/her, and how other nations might perceive him) is far more important to me than the politics they might have.

Obama's politics are a bit left of my own, but I really like the guy. Giuliani's or McCain's politics are generally much closer to my own, but I don't want either of them to be Pres.

I've been looking around the net for a website that (without bias) leads you through a series of questions and ends up with a 'who you should vote for' conclusion. Does anyone know of a site like this...

Maxim had one in their magazine last month... rediculous questions, but I ended up at Obama...

Thanks

I saw exactly what you're looking for last week. Let me look through my browser history and see if I can find it again. Hopefully it was actually this PC I found it on and not my work PC.....

Cant find it. I found this one, but it's not nearly as good as the other one I saw
http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/candidate-match-game.htm

Thanks Rob, it said I should vote for Bill Richardson... hadn't even heard of hil until then...

if you find the other site, let me know

I took both and they both came up with different candidates, I wonder how they have the questions weighted within the survey...

I hate election years...nothing on TV besides a bunch of mud slinging.

I always vote for a Republican since I work in the Defense industry.

Back