• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

can't make this stuff up

Oh man. And I was hoping "Idiocracy" was just a movie. I'm sad for the future generations.

That is y that I never wanna have any kids. In these days, alots of kids brain are made of tofu in their head. Sad and stupid!! XD

Laugh while you can now. We'll all be paying to support him, either in jail or in welfare, if we aren't already.

Laugh while you can now. We'll all be paying to support him, either in jail or in welfare, if we aren't already.

Sad isn't it?

How about that secret service agent who is a married man and posted on his Facebook about how much he wanted to tag Sarah Palin?

This is becoming a norm in our society. First you have the uneducated, and than you have the overly educated, and now just.....

That gave me such a hard laugh

Every time I go again and open the webpage with his picture and the middle finger while doing that to a police car. A classic. You're right, you just can't make these things up.

His parents must be so proud of his accomplishments.Sorry im all for retroactive abortions.Would the gene pool really miss this guy.At least have him neutered before he breeds."cant fix stupid but you can yell at it".If ignorance is bliss he must be the "Hap hap happiest guy"on the face of the planet.There all vented out and have a nice day.

That gave me such a hard laugh

Every time I go again and open the webpage with his picture and the middle finger while doing that to a police car. A classic. You're right, you just can't make these things up.
nope ... you just can't. (and glad you enjoyed it :wink:

That is y that I never wanna have any kids. In these days, alots of kids brain are made of tofu in their head. Sad and stupid!! XD

So what U are saying is that you prefer the dumb and uneducated to breed illegitimate children to run our country in the future!!:biggrin:

Back