• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car alighment

I just took my car for alignment at Acura of Lynwood and relayed a message to John about how my car was not handling "when I lean on this thing it torque steers" basically the rear end is not following the front end! John took my car for a test drive and straight on to the alignment rack. Charles took me to view a beautiful "05 NSX in Blue (stunning) and I saw John working on my car. I remarked "hey I see you test drove it to see what I meant" John's reply "This is not the way this car is supposed to handle".
Now I have been aligning my own race cars for over 20 years mainly because when I've let someone else (so called expert) align it effectively it sucks and I have to do it over again. But not John, he is only the second guy in my long association with spirited driving, the other my crew cheif Mike Demski that can get a car setup so that I can drive the living @#$% out of it with confidence and to that sir I tip my hat to you.
Rick:biggrin:

Thanks Rick, I really am lucky to have Jon here at Acura of Lynnwood.
I know you come from a long way, and we really appreciate your business.
Jon also asked me to say thank you for the recognition

I'm not sure how many of you know this, but several years ago when the NSX was still being manufactured Jon was enterered into a national tech competition testing knowledge, efficiency, and diagnosis abilities of all Acura models including the NSX. Jon came in 2nd overall.
He truely is an AMAZING tech.

I also have 3 other ASE Certified Master techs that are also Acura/Honda Master Certified just like Jon. Two of these guys, Dewayne Walls, 21 years at Acura of Seattle now works for me, and Ryan Connolly 11 years here at Acura of Lynnwood have countless hours on the NSX and both of them went through Honda/Acura specified technical training. Both of which I personally trust to work on my own.

Thanks again, and remember we're here to help so don't hesitate to call or come our way.

Charles, when I bought my car in Anaheim, Weir Canyon Acura performed the PPI on my car and after they seriviced the car prior to shipping, they asked how close your dealership was to my home. I laughed and said you guys were to far away and that I would have to go to where I bought our "04 TSX. They showed me John's placement in the competition and remarked as anal as you are about how a car functions you would be better served to drive the extra mileage to have your car serviced by John or do it yourself!LOL:biggrin:

Charles, i would like to get my steel brake lines installnext week along with rear brake calipers rebuild / powder coa t ... . for the calipers, would it be ok to have my car in your rack for a few days? :smile: Thanks dude

Absolutely brother. Anytime, you know that. Let me know when and I'll set up a loaner if you want.

Charles, when I bought my car in Anaheim, Weir Canyon Acura performed the PPI on my car and after they seriviced the car prior to shipping, they asked how close your dealership was to my home. I laughed and said you guys were to far away and that I would have to go to where I bought our "04 TSX. They showed me John's placement in the competition and remarked as anal as you are about how a car functions you would be better served to drive the extra mileage to have your car serviced by John or do it yourself!LOL:biggrin:

That's awsome, thanks for mentioning that! He has really made a name for himself. Techs from all over the country call here to ask him different questions all the time. We have customers that drive in from Eastern Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and even Canada to have Jon work on their cars. It's truely remarkable. Like I said, I'm lucky to have him.

Does John do S2000's? Mine needs to be aligned and it sounds like he's more than just highly recommended.

Does John do S2000's? Mine needs to be aligned and it sounds like he's more than just highly recommended.

Easy squeezy bro. He's boosted a few of them with Comptech/CT-Engineering blowers too, FYI.
The training that I send Jon and all of my techs too include Honda's as well. I've got two other guys named Ryan Connolly and Dewayne walls that are experts at these cars too...same qualifications as Jon as well. All three of them are more than qualified to do any service or mod on any of our cars.
I'd be happy to help you in any way that I can. If you prefer Jon just request him.
Call me or PM me and I'll get you set up. 206-890-4479 (cell)

Right on. PM'd :)

Easy squeezy bro. He's boosted a few of them with Comptech/CT-Engineering blowers too, FYI.
The training that I send Jon and all of my techs too include Honda's as well. I've got two other guys named Ryan Connolly and Dewayne walls that are experts at these cars too...same qualifications as Jon as well. All three of them are more than qualified to do any service or mod on any of our cars.
I'd be happy to help you in any way that I can. If you prefer Jon just request him.
Call me or PM me and I'll get you set up. 206-890-4479 (cell)

Back