• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car Show In Monmouth, Il

Over 2,400 cars was at this event on Friday 7/31. My father helped with a build of willie roadster and asked if I wanted to bring the NSX. I meet a fellow Prime Member at the car show...was nice to see someone their that really understood what the Car was, No not a Corvette, No not a Ferrari...Yes it cost that much, Yes it's really a Honda. Lot's of nice Car Comments.

A few pictures that I took>:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC_0645.jpg
    DSC_0645.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 128
The car Dad help build with 5 youths at a Summer Church Camp. They put this car together in 5 Days!! Dad's the handsome guy in the Orange Shirt, he will be playing Santa this Winter....Around 12/25

Attachments

• DSC_0669.jpg
    DSC_0669.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 121
Robert, that is your NSX in the picture isn't it? Didn't you have a type R hood on there? Gary.

Gary, yes that my car and yes I have a type R hood. I do not like the look of the carbon fiber and have been looking to get it painted to match the car but have had no luck finding anyone that wants to paint it.

Back