• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car show to TRULY support a disabled veteran

OK heres the deal. If you live in AZ or have a friend that lives here let them know I have a car show in the works to support or wounded Marines. There is a orginazion called Semper Fi Fund that helps Marines after they leave the servive in my condition or worse. I met a young corporal tonight that had a Prosthetic EYE. and he could see out of it! Medical miracle if you ask me but then again im not a doctor like most of you! lol!

Anyways. the plan is a car show, any kind of car! ALL entry fee's will go to semper fi fund. -the cost for 3 trophies. I have even had a Colonel say he would go with me to buy the money order to send to the ORG. So no skimming or crazyness that anyone can accoiate with red cross etc...

Some of you may not like me, whatever, but really this is for other Marines comming home that have crazy finances and expences. This ORG. helped pay for my mother to visit me in Marayland when I was in the hospital. I want to show everyone that just because you have a 70K car or spent 30K to restore one that you (me?) are not just stuck up rich old guys but that we are cool and just a bunch of street racers or whatever... And a $20 entry fee for a good cause Is chump change if you believe in it. I know I never saw a dime from those yellow magnets , and neither did my Armory. If you live in NM or CA or wherever, you are welcome to come out too. As I said this is just in the planning stage, but I do have support, and its good support. Please help spread the word. God Bless

Last edited:
Sarge,

I won't be able to participate in your event but I'm sure you'd still take my donation. Do you accept PayPal?

My dad served two tours in the Vietnam war as a Marine and I never forget how blessed I am to still have him and more than that, "normal". He tells me of some of the friends he made while in the Marines who didn't come home well. Worse, he tells me of the ones who didn't come back.

So let me know. I applaud your effort and will support you with what I can.

J

If you accept PayPal, Hondacuraworld is in for $100.00

Good on ya man, and God Bless our troops!

What a great cause Tim.. I'm calling my fellow NSX'ers to support Sarge and our troops..Let's do our share and help out our wounded Marines!

Sarge - Please let me know where to send the funds..thanks!

-Henry

Last edited:
Back