• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car stolen

Guys,

I woke up this morning to find my friend's car I've been borrowing gone. We spent hrs to get this car prepared for track use, and to compete in OTC next year. In fact last Monday, we just had the car stripped. Should have just leave it alone and let the thieves do the stripping job for us
smile.gif

Anyway, the car is a 92 Black Civic with Integra type R engine in it. Please keep an eye for it and let us or the police know if you spot it.

civic.jpg

more pics can be found at: http://photos.streetracing.org/nsxboy415/.?path=93%20Civic

[This message has been edited by Andrie Hartanto (edited 24 May 2002).]

That is tragic Andrie,You never think crap like this will happen to us all the while it goes on around us.Kind of like terrorism.I hope the car is found intact.

That sux Andrie,

That is one reason why I stay away from buying Honda Civics & Integras anymore. Punks would just screw up our project cars when they have the opportunity. Good thing none of our NSX motors & parts will fit in civics.

Also my friends Civic hatchback just got his car stolen last week too. Sorry to hear about the bad news.

I know how that feels. I used to have a Civic hatchback with lots of moodifications in it. It got stolen right on my driveway. After that my other friend's Civic also got stolen from a mall parking lot. Civic is a great little car to tune and race it but it's not worth it to spend time and effort in it because all these low life punks who will steal them. Now I have a Honda Prelude Type SH, it's a great car, put 77,000 trouble free miles racing it and drive it daily. Now I want to sell it and look for an NSX.

Back