• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thoughts on our new Huracan vs. the NSX 1st gen and 2nd gen

I have no idea how you can possibly think the car has no blind spots! They are HUGE. Wish they would have put blind spot monitoring on it. It’s very annoying.

Wind noise is a problem and they are working on a fix. Should be any day. Rattles also seem to be a problem especially around the tweeters. I just had mine fixed, but it still has rattles. Grrr.

Lastly, I heard the sos down pipes this weekend and im really impressed. The car sound much more aggressive from inside and outside. Volume inside seems maybe 10% louder, outside seems like 50%. Honestly I don’t see the need for an exhaust after hearing stock with downpipes.

Last edited:
I have no idea how you can possibly think the car has no blind spots! They are HUGE. Wish they would have put blind spot monitoring on it. It’s very annoying.

Wind noise is a problem and they are working on a fix. Should be any day. Rattles also seem to be a problem especially around the tweeters. I just had mine fixed, but it still has rattles. Grrr.

Lastly, I heard the sos down pipes this weekend and im really impressed. The car sound much more aggressive from inside and outside. Volume inside seems maybe 10% louder, outside seems like 50%. Honestly I don’t see the need for an exhaust after hearing stock with downpipes.

Coming from a Huracan, we can tell you it's a huge improvement! :)

The added view is a welcome touch since not being able to see out of a car makes it no fun and nervous to drive in traffic. The NSX in comparison is much better at least from what we can see.

thanks for the input on the downpipes sounds like that is a needed mod as the current stock car is much too tame for sure.

Back