• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car was stolen yesterday JH4NA1154MT001089

oh what the hell.......

i just saw this.

http://www.magnumforceracing.com/flaming_river_battery_switches.asp

its a joke..... its only for the owner to "feel" secure until their car is gone.

Why dont the theifs just rip out the two wires, splice it and twist them togeather to by pass the switch!?!? :rolleyes:

100$ for nothing...... gimmicks like this only holds the owner back from getting dirty and installing a personall 10$ security system like i advised.

Vegas Boy said:
I have some associates in LV I'd like to make the purchase for me.....seriously.

I like it, fight back. Someone across country tried to get me for some money; I left a message letting the certain individual know I had business in his neck of the woods and id be stopping by to "pay him a visit". Guess what, my item amazing just "showed up" :biggrin:

RON98 said:
...............If they really really really want your car in mint condition, they'll just get a flat bed and take your car. :biggrin:

PERIOD! end of discussion.

well not really :biggrin:

Thats why you have a 2 way pager alarm. It beeps and lets you know so you can run outside guns blazzing.

Got 2 way? :smile:

If demand is high enough. I'll do a 3 way cut off switch + 2 way pager alarm install in for anyone in so-cal at a resonable price, everything included of course.... and i wont copy your keys. :smile:

RON98 said:
well not really :biggrin:

Thats why you have a 2 way pager alarm. It beeps and lets you know so you can run outside guns blazzing.

Got 2 way? :smile:

If demand is high enough. I'll do a 3 way cut off switch + 2 way pager alarm install in for anyone in so-cal at a resonable price, everything included of course.... and i wont copy your keys. :smile:

At the risk of keeping this going, i disagree that a 2-way can do much good for the thief that is experienced & determined..especially if you are in a mall or at any location that could involve distance issues for the 2-way or require more than 2 minutes to get back to your vehicle.

:biggrin: There is always a catch.

I was thinking more of a at home attack. Cause they usually know where the car will be and pick a safe time to come and pick it up. The transmittors got a pretty good range. Mine is about the distance of a football field with out the antenna being installed at the optimal location. If you park on the street in front of your house or even close to it, the range should be more then enough. That + cut off switch is pretty much theft proof. Once again, i didnt say only have the pager or the cut off switch but both.

Anyways, if anyone is interested in a 3 way cut off switch + 2 way pager install let me know and i'll punch some numbers.

I dont know if this is at all usefull, but i keep on hearing you guys talking about copying key. I dont know if this is a solution, but you know those plastic keys you can buy from triple a, the ones that are like in a plastic card, so if you lock yourself out of your car you have a one time key?, well when you take it to a shop couldnt you just give them one of these... can you copy those keys? sorry if this was stupid.just a thot ( btw i dont know the process of making a key, so i just thot id put it out there, )

Back