• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Caravan to Bridgewater NSX Day 5/20

Just like the last time, let's meet at the Westchester Ave/Corporate Park Drive traffic light off of 287. We will stage from 7:15am and leave sharply at 7:30am in order to reach our destination in time to satisfy "The Kid". Please post your intent to meet up with us, and either post your cell #, real name as well as "handle" or PM them to me. Looking forward to great weather, good time, great cars, and of course great people.....:cool:

scottnoah said:
Where exactly is this I know it is on my way and I would like to go along !! Let me know Thanks Noah
Take the Merrit South to the Hutch, exit 287 W towards the TZ Bridge, stay on the Access Road (Westchester Ave) to the light, that's Corporate Park Drive, we will be in the breakdown lane, ready to roll at 7:30am sharp. :cool:

I thought it is on the 21ST not the 20th ?? I am comming from 684 to 287 can you tell me from there ?? Thanks

Re: Caravan to Bridgewater NSX Day 5/21

scottnoah said:
I thought it is on the 21ST not the 20th ?? I am comming from 684 to 287 can you tell me from there ?? Thanks
My bad, it's the 21'st not the 20th. If you're coming down 684 exit into the Westchester Ave towards East, when you get to the light at Corporate Park Drive, turn left and we'll be there on the Westbound side, right past the light.

Roger, my son Devon and I are 99% in for the day. Looking forward to seeing everyone again, and meeting the new CT guys. Scott, I lived in New Milford through most of the nineties, though I didn't have my NSX then. It was nice up there, closer to Lime Rock :) Keith

NSXLNT said:
Roger, my son Devon and I are 99% in for the day. Looking forward to seeing everyone again, and meeting the new CT guys. Scott, I lived in New Milford through most of the nineties, though I didn't have my NSX then. It was nice up there, closer to Lime Rock :) Keith
Keith, looking forward to seeing you on 5/21 and meeting your son!:cool:

NSXLNT said:

Keith, you COMING OR WHAT? I like to get a better idea of who's coming or not. Anyone know if peter mills and bob are coming?

Bob is a definite maybe, he's got something that he's committed to, but at the last minute things might change, and he'll be with us, if he doesn't make it, save a shirt for him, I'll make sure he gets it!!!:biggrin:

I hope to be there but won't know until last minute. Thanks for looking out for me Roger - I'll always take a free shirt.

As of today, my son & I are 99.9% in. It all depends on my work schedule between now and the 20th, which will (hopefully) free up my 21st....

Sorry gang but I of course had to be schedualed to work that wkend:frown: Have fun and speed safetly!

docjohn said:
Sorry gang but I of course had to be schedualed to work that wkend:frown: Have fun and speed safetly!
Gee Doc, it's been so long since we've last seen you, is your son driving yet???? :cool:

Yes he is driving us,,,,,nuts! badada:biggrin:

docjohn said:

You know the old saying, "insanity is inherited, you get it from your kids"!!!
Look at me, I'm hijacking my own thread!!!:confused:

docjohn said:

You too..... I thought I was the only one :eek: Nicholas just figured out he doesn't need to sleep he can stand in his crib and shake the damn thing all night!!

Wow ,,:tongue: the two newest parents have totaly bambusaled this thread!lol

At least they grow up slowly:)

As Roger can attest to and I am about to enbark on, is that they destroy your brain in the first 18 years, then they take you to finanical ruin for a few more after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry Bastanza said:
At least they grow up slowly:)

As Roger can attest to and I am about to enbark on, is that they destroy your brain in the first 18 years, then they take you to finanical ruin for a few more after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nah, they grow up so fast your head swims, can't believe my baby is 21 years old already, its' just the financial pain that seems to go sooo slowly. Thank God I know someone who knows how to execute a Financial Plan!?!:biggrin:

Larry B - now that it looks like I will be attending is there a group from around us going like last year? and when and where is the meet? same place?

Frank

If someone can have a chocolate frosted (preferably with sprinkles) dunkin donut waiting for me I imagine I can make it to the staging area on time.

RPM217 said:
Nah, they grow up so fast your head swims, can't believe my baby is 21 years old already, its' just the financial pain that seems to go sooo slowly. Thank God I know someone who knows how to execute a Financial Plan!?!:biggrin:

Wow Roger you use Bailey for financial planning as well:eek: :eek:

RSO 34 said:
If someone can have a chocolate frosted (preferably with sprinkles) dunkin donut waiting for me I imagine I can make it to the staging area on time.
How about a no-fat granola bar????:eek:

Back