• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Caravan to the Poker Rally

For Sunday Morning, for those who are interested, I will caravan from the usual Westchester starting point, Westchester Ave at Corporate Pk Drive in White Plains. Breakfast is served at 9am (Bailey, don't be late!), it's a little bit over an hour drive, Rt 17 is notoriously famous for nailing NSX's on the way to Poker Rallies, so we DOwant to behave. Let's meet at 7:30am, I will be pulling out no later than 7:45. Please post your screen name, real name and whether you'll have a club radio, or you can PM me your cell # if you don't want to post it. Weather will hold up, Larry guarantees it!!!:biggrin:

For Sunday Morning, for those who are interested, I will caravan from the usual Westchester starting point, Westchester Ave at Corporate Pk Drive in White Plains. Breakfast is served at 9am (Bailey, don't be late!), it's a little bit over an hour drive, Rt 17 is notoriously famous for nailing NSX's on the way to Poker Rallies, so we DOwant to behave. Let's meet at 7:30am, I will be pulling out no later than 7:45. Please post your screen name, real name and whether you'll have a club radio, or you can PM me your cell # if you don't want to post it. Weather will hold up, Larry guarantees it!!!:biggrin:

Weather permitting I will be there ..... I will call you Roger if the plan changes

Back