• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars and Croissants 11/20 Anyone going?

Figured I'd open up a new thread. Looking for a late car oogling fix before the weather changes, anyone else going?

I'm a 90% for being there, not sure which car I'll have, I'll be at a wedding the night before, so...........................

I plan on going - not sure which car I'm bringing probably my VTEC Classic Mini. I brought the Cobra Daytona Coupe the last time.

I plan on going - not sure which car I'm bringing probably my VTEC Classic Mini. I brought the Cobra Daytona Coupe the last time.

you have a cobra daytona replica?:eek: What company? tell me more.

I'm a 90% for being there, not sure which car I'll have, I'll be at a wedding the night before, so...........................

So 9 diet cokes later, and you'll still be up at 6am:biggrin: Better be there, now I'm only going if you do.:wink:

So 9 diet cokes later, and you'll still be up at 6am:biggrin: Better be there, now I'm only going if you do.:wink:
I'm supposed to meet a friend of mine at his house at 8am to go, so I'm pretty committed, now you, I don't know, I understand you're sleeping in alot nowadays!!!!:tongue:

Im going to this meet as well. Probably the last meet, until my nsx goes in for hibernation, and some newly added parts. Just to confirm this meet is at Tusk resturaunt. If you go under 6 speed,under northeast the address will be available. Last time there were about 130 cars. Frank

What is the address?

The "Woodland Bakery" address is correct. Unfortunately I can't make it tomorrow due to some family events, but will probably be driving right past it.

I went about 4 or 5 times this year, and something unique always shows up in addition to all the exotic stuff. Gene's Daytona Coupe replica was quite interesting my last time there.

Last edited:
Nice turnout today, Tony, Bailey, Simon, The Kid all looking good. My NSX is throwing a couple of lights, spoke the Larry B, need to get it up there, probably the O2 sensors, 9+ years old, 58,000 miles, I guess it's allowed!!!

Last edited:
Roger, here is my NSX which had O2 sensors that lasted at least a year longer and almost twice the miles! Perhaps you were abusive to yours? :smile:
img20111120-08134801-X2.jpg

Some of the cars in Chatham...
img20111120-101403-X2.jpg

img20111120-101642-X2.jpg

img20111120-104732-X2.jpg

img20111120-104458-X2.jpg

img20111120-104152-X2.jpg

img20111120-111221-X2.jpg

img20111120-104959-X2.jpg

img20111120-112159-X2.jpg

img20111120-112218-X2.jpg

img20111120-114418-X2.jpg

img20111120-100928-X2.jpg

img20111120-101124-X2.jpg

img20111120-104900-X2.jpg

Roger, just wanted to mention the Ford GT above has a much nicer color combination than yours!!!

There are more photos in this > gallery <

Last edited:
Roger, just wanted to mention the Ford GT above has a much nicer color combination than yours!!! (Tony D's useless quote)

Tony, you have a silver NSX, if it wasn't a NSX it'd just be another plain silver, boring car. Yellow has a draw, a white Ford GT is iconic, the silver, meh, doesn't do anything for me. The only thing that you have ever showed good taste on is Bags, she on the other hand has certainly showed poor taste with her selection!!:tongue:

Great time guys! We saw some pretty cool cars that you just dont get to see to often. Real choice stuff. My fav's were the 996 Turbo in yellow, the 996 Turbo in Black with gorgous 3 piece rims, lots of RS4's, Ferrari's and Lambo's, 2 real nice Supra's, one with unreal Fiske's, and a 959 which happens to be one of my favorites! Never seen one in person.

I hear of another in Princeton next week:biggrin:

The final C&C will be this Sunday 12/18 and weather looks clear right now so I think I will be attending this last event of the year. Unless they salt the roads between now and Sunday! ugh!

But ........... hooray! for the skiing/riding season coming up on the many mountains in the Northeast. "Life is Fun!" :smile:

I hope all my NSX friends have a safe and happy holiday season.

The final C&C will be this Sunday 12/18 and weather looks clear right now so I think I will be attending this last event of the year. Unless they salt the roads between now and Sunday! ugh!

But ........... hooray! for the skiing/riding season coming up on the many mountains in the Northeast. "Life is Fun!" :smile:

I hope all my NSX friends have a safe and happy holiday season.

Wish I could go, but I'm heading up to "El Presidente's" so he can give a little love to my NSX. What're you bringing Rich:wink:?

Wish I could go, but I'm heading up to "El Presidente's" so he can give a little love to my NSX. What're you bringing Rich:wink:?

The one I love and the one I will miss until I find another. Make sense? :confused:

The one I love and the one I will miss until I find another. Make sense? :confused:

Makes lots of sense, your 01 is gorgeous, but I guess if you get a yellow 05, I won't pick on you!!!!:wink:

Back