• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars & Coffee - 3/22

Anybody up for an early morning Saturday drive and chit chat ???

I'm planning on going this wk! I went to the March8 one, noticed only 2 NSX's in the main show place... everyone was at the parking lot across the street! Is this the new meeting place for the NSXer's?
Jason are you going to go?:biggrin:

i was there too.. I guess i was 1 of 2 that you saw that day.. Mine was the yellow one parked next to the silver and red NSX

my car is in a container on its way to Japan.. sorry i cant make it -_-. plus i'm ususally hung over from the previous night.

I'm not too sure if I can make it out tomorrow. I'm having some stomach problems....:mad:
If I wake up in time tomorrow and have enough energy, i'll make the one hour drive out :biggrin:. But If I can't make it, I will be there next wk for sure.

haha...I am kicking myself for that. I realized that after I saw the other pictures posted on the other forums. Yup I confess, I completely missed the Enzo :eek:

I woke up early and decided to go. It was my third time.

I got there around 8-ish. Enzo was parked on the right hand side if you face the parking lot.

I kicked myself for not have my camera with me. But seeing it in person is incredible (sorry had to rub it in).

Some people waited at the exit to hear the sound as cars leaving.

Back