• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars - The Movie

Did anyone else see it?

I saw it tonight and absolutely loved it!!

Definitely a future purchase of mine when it come out on DVD.

It's been delayed 2 weeks for us here on Guam. Pirated movies from here have been showing up really fast just after they're released here since we get to see the movies first before you guys in the U.S. Hope it doesn't stay like this forever, it takes the fun out of it if it's showing everywhere but here!

It's my least favorite Pixar movie so far... basically "Doc Hollywood" with talking cars. :confused:

however, it looks beautiful, and is light years beyond any of the other crap CG movies being released this year.

Just downloaded it off the alt.binaries.movies.divx newsgroup and wow, is it ever good. Very Nascar oriented! A very good movie for all ages.
These artists are amazing, just watch the rubber chunks jumpin of the track as the cars race. Its just too real sometimes.
Goggles

I liked it. As a matter of fact, after I got home, I jumped in the nsx and drove around for no apparent reason. Movies like this have that affect on me.

Watched it with my 3 year old son. He loved it so much that he didn't want to take a potty break.:tongue:

Back