• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Casual Meet: Boston Area

Would anyone in Boston (or greater Boston area) be up for a casual meet (lunch or something) on this Sunday, April 6th? The forecast states that it is going to rain on Saturday, but will clear on Sunday.

If no one responds, I will just wait until the next weekend or something :eek:

Hey 740,

Not back on the road yet!

We did this a few years ago. We met at the Papa-Razzi in Concord, MA at the route 2 Rotary. This proved to be a great location, a nice drive, central location and great parking.

Maybe in a few weeks.

Rich

Thanks for suggestion!

I will look forward to that!

My car isn't on the road yet, either (will have to wait 'til June unless I can sell the P-car), but I was thinking of where we could meet.....
How about F1-Boston in Braintree? The indoor cart racing is a hoot and there's good food and drink.
Just a thought.
--Scott

PS. totally off topic, but if anyone wants to see my NSX before summer, I'll need help selling my '94 Porsche 968 TipTronic.... email me for details: [email protected]

I am all for F1 Boston! The other thing that might be fun would be to take a group tour of Factory Five and then go get some chow.

What is factory five? Whatever it is, I am up for that, too!

Oh, wow.. I've once heard about Factory Five, but did not know that it was located in MA!!

Yes, it would definitely be a fun day tour!

Let's see if we can get a few more responses. Then we can call them for a reservation. Maybe we can do this in May.

i'd be interested in getting together also, may sounds good, since winter doesn't see to be giving up too easily around here. Isn' there an NSX event at Lime Rock in may or june, maybe we can caravan down there together? just a thought.

Mike,

there will be lots of events as you can see from the NSX Upper East Website!! I would definitely be interested in doing caravan for the events (although I may not be able to keep up with your beast)!

New England NSX Events

Tiger740 said:
Mike,

there will be lots of events as you can see from the NSX Upper East Website!! I would definitely be interested in doing caravan for the events (although I may not be able to keep up with your beast)!

New England NSX Events

tiger,

i'm sure you can keep up, no major performance mods for me this year, wheels, tires, lowering, monster stereo, (maybe, maybe, nitrous this year, but that remains to be seen, still trying to decide whether to go with NOS or comptech supercharger). I'm also moving out of revere so no more major purchases this year.

Okay,

Some of us (in Boston area) will be meeting for a quick lunch on at 11am on 4/13/03 this Sunday at the Best Buy Parking lot in Braintree (we will then decide where to go for lunch after staring at our cars and chat for a while). If you are interested in meeting for a quick lunch, please let me know. If you want to come, but your nsx is still hybernating, please do not worry about bringing your NSX (just bring your wife's station wagon!!).

I have never been to the Best buy in Braintree, but I have the address, and the direction from Boston.

550 Grossman Drive
Braintree, MA 02184

(From Boston)
Turn left on ramp at sign reading "I-93 S / RT-3 S"
Continue on RT-3 and go South for 12 miles "Exit 17
Union St. to Braintree /S. Braintree" You Should see
the Best Buy from the highway Bear left on Union St
Rotary and go South.. Turn right on Grossman Dr

i'd love to, but i'm leaving for florida tomorrow and returning tues, the good news is that my stereo work should be done when i get back.

mikescg said:
i'd love to, but i'm leaving for florida tomorrow and returning tues, the good news is that my stereo work should be done when i get back.

Awesome!! I look forward to seeing your car!

I thought you need to show up at the show that day?

Nimbus said:
I'd love to attend but the date conflicts with the NER SCCA autocross event #1 that I must attend.

I just tossed these up. No cropping or major enhancing. If anyone wants the high-res ones...5MP, email me. Had a good time. So nice of Minh to let me drive his car...good fun. See you guys again.

Attachments

• braintree.jpg
    braintree.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 186
Man, I could've showed up today if it weren't because of the following reasons:

1) I didn't know about it until Saturday (Thanx BostonNSX for PM me about the event)

2) Prime was down so I couldn't get the info about meeting time/place

3) I had a little bit of a hang-over this morning

Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait till the next meet.

Back